Business Lessons from the Beatles
If you wish to achieve Beatle-level success in your field, you must first learn to think like a Beatle, say two authors who have analyzed the band's business strategies over the years.
What many fans may not know is that Lennon and his bandmates were not just talented musicians. They were also canny businessmen. The Beatles’ moneymaking power continues even now, well over three decades after they broke up, with four full albums still ranked among iTunes’ top 100 bestsellers nearly a month after they became available in a deal with Apple’. As Lennon once said, the Beatles at their height may have been more popular than Jesus, but many businesspeople would be happy to just be as popular as the rock ‘n’ roll band on its worst day.
Are university safe spaces killing intellectual growth?
Our experience of time may be blinding us to its true nature, say scientists.
- Time may not be passing at all, says the Block Universe Theory.
- Time travel may be possible.
- Your perception of time is likely relative to you and limited.
From questionable shipwrecks to outright attacks, they clearly don't want to be bothered.
- Many have tried to contact the Sentinelese, to write about them, or otherwise.
- But the inhabitants of the 23 square mile island in the Bay of Bengal don't want anything to do with the outside world.
- Their numbers are unknown, but either 40 or 500 remain.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.