Being A Vocal Leader
The Mets' David Wright says he now has the confidence to be the vocal leader he’s never been, and the New York Post says it’s going to take that to get the Mets out of their hole.
The New York Post says the Mets' David Wright now has the confidence to be the vocal leader he’s never been, which is essential to getting the Mets out of their hole. "I feel extremely comfortable in that role," Wright told The Post. "From the guy with the most tenure on this team to the guy with no tenure, I feel comfortable going up and grabbing them and saying what’s on my mind. ...I’m more in position now to...be a little more vocal. If I see something, I’ll pull them to the side, usually in the tunnel, and let them know what I think and what needs to be done."
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.