Baby Oh My Baby!
A baby hits the rails and suffers a bump on his head.
"A six-month-old baby fell beneath a train as its pushchair rolled off a station platform in Melbourne - but survived with just a bump to its head. The baby's mother let go off the pushchair just as the train came into the station then watched in horror as the pushchair was run over," according to The Independent. CCTV footage of the tot’s incredible escape has been posted on YouTube. The child’s mother is seen rocking with her head in her hands as the train steams into the station dashing the child and fallen pushchair from sight. Australian news sites report that ambulance officers found the baby virtually unharmed with only a bruise to his head.
Are university safe spaces killing intellectual growth?
Our experience of time may be blinding us to its true nature, say scientists.
- Time may not be passing at all, says the Block Universe Theory.
- Time travel may be possible.
- Your perception of time is likely relative to you and limited.
From questionable shipwrecks to outright attacks, they clearly don't want to be bothered.
- Many have tried to contact the Sentinelese, to write about them, or otherwise.
- But the inhabitants of the 23 square mile island in the Bay of Bengal don't want anything to do with the outside world.
- Their numbers are unknown, but either 40 or 500 remain.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.