Apple Can Learn From Disney
Wondering how Apple might fare without Steve Jobs? Kevin Kelleher says to look at another hugely successful American company that decades ago lost its iconic CEO — Walt Disney Co.
Kevin Kelleher says to get a better idea how Apple might fare without Steve Jobs's leadership, it's helpful to look at another hugely successful American company that decades ago lost its iconic CEO — Walt Disney Co. "Like Apple, Disney started out in a California garage, growing in time into a global brand that became a part of the everyday culture of millions of people. While Apple's achievement was in making personal computers so intuitive they became intimately integrated with our lives, Disney was a dream factory, creating stories and images that shaped childhood imaginations for generations."
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
The controversy over whether Jesus had any siblings is reignited after an amazing new discovery of an ancient text.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.