All About the Benjamins
The U.S. Treasury has unveiled a redesigned $100 bill, with new features "aimed at thwarting counterfeiters armed with ever-more sophisticated computers, scanners and color copiers."
The United States Treasury has unveiled a redesigned $100 bill, which includes a 3-D security ribbon that contains images of bells and 100s that move and change from one to the other as handlers tilt the note. The changes "are aimed at thwarting counterfeiters armed with ever-more sophisticated computers, scanners and color copiers."
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
The controversy over whether Jesus had any siblings is reignited after an amazing new discovery of an ancient text.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.