I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS PEOPLE TO SOLVE A PROBLEM..
O.K. I'm a 18 year old teenager, Who is haveing a arugement with my parents. I wont 1 side this. My sister is 20 who just got her first part time job which is 30 mins away, because no one will hire her around here. It basicly cost alot of money just to get there and back. I on the other hand am getting a full time job, witch will problem be in a 5-10 min radius. Our family has 3 cars. They keep telling me that she gets the car no matter what. Its not quite fair i belive that she is able to have a job that is 30-45 mins away for a part time pay. I want a full time job but im limited to just a walking distance because my sister is speical and she can go to her part time job 45 mins away. i think its stupid.. YES I KNO this is a stupid questions.. AND yes i kno im probley comeing off as a bitch. SO please just keep your comments to solving the problem.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The history of the Geneva Conventions tells us how the international community draws the line on brutality.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Four Geneva Conventions defined the rules for prisoners of war, torture, naval and medical personnel and more.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- British much more likely than French (and slightly more likely than Germans) to say their culture is "superior" to others.
The Green New Deal is an ambitious attempt to fight climate change, but is it destined to hit the political skids?
- Recent protests by the Sunrise Movement have taken the Green New Deal from forgotten policy to trending hashtag.
- The Green New Deal aims to move the U.S. to 100% renewable energy within a decade.
- Proponents also hope to catalyze a top-down restructuring of the U.S. economy and advance social justice issues.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.