I like my game better than foods
I like to play the game called Pirates of the Burning Sea, not only because it can bring some funny to me, but also the game make me feel full in my life. On the other hand, I like to see its cabal online alz online, because I always regard it as my food.
I can still remember that one day I played the game for a long time, when it is the time for supper, I felt very hungry, so went to downstairs to found something to eat. But there is nothing in the fridge and mother is not at home. I did not want to go to the shop because if that I will lose some cabal alz during that time. So I did not go out and went on my game. Two hours later, I felt much hungrier than before and can not stand. Even when I looked at the computer screen, I saw my tools and my own were all punch-drunk. I tried my hard to see clearly, to my surprise, I could see all my cabal gold turned to cakes. I can not believe. Nearly do I hold out my hand to the computer screen and take them to eat. Suddenly I found they are all in the games. I came to myself when I found that my hand forward to the computer. I was shocked by my action.Without anything to fill in my stomach, I have no choice but go out to buy something to eat and finished my game. After I am full, I felt tired, so went to bed soon. A strange thing happen still in my dreams, I dreamed of I have won a lot of game gold and otherwise, some of my friends buy cabal alz for me, Above all, the game gold which they give me and I get from the game all changed to every kind of foods. I am so happy to see this scene that I laugh loudly. Then I sit at my bed and begin to eat some of the delicious. Until I open my eyes, I suddenly find that I am being gnawed my finger. I then know the occurrence happened just now is all my dream. I feel a little disappoint when I realize the truth. I think it is all because I was very hungry once when I was playing games.Though I know foods can attract me at most of the time, I still like my cabal money better.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
You can say 'no' to things, and you should. Do it like this.
- Give yourself permission to say "no" to things. Saying yes to everything is a fast way to burn out.
- Learn to say no in a way that keeps the door of opportunity open: No should never be a one-word answer. Say "No, but I could do this instead," or, "No, but let me connect you to someone who can help."
- If you really want to say yes but can't manage another commitment, try qualifiers like "yes, if," or "yes, after."
Three scientists publish a paper proving that Mercury, not Venus, is the closest planet to Earth.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun, so our closest neighbor must be planet two or four, right?
- Wrong! Neither Venus nor Mars is the right answer.
- Three scientists ran the numbers. In this YouTube video, one of them explains why our nearest neighbor is... Mercury!
Neuroscience research suggests it might be time to rethink our ideas about when exactly a child becomes an adult.
- Research suggests that most human brains take about 25 years to develop, though these rates can vary among men and women, and among individuals.
- Although the human brain matures in size during adolescence, important developments within the prefrontal cortex and other regions still take pace well into one's 20s.
- The findings raise complex ethical questions about the way our criminal justice systems punishes criminals in their late teens and early 20s.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.