I like my game better than foods
I like to play the game called Pirates of the Burning Sea, not only because it can bring some funny to me, but also the game make me feel full in my life. On the other hand, I like to see its cabal online alz online, because I always regard it as my food.
I can still remember that one day I played the game for a long time, when it is the time for supper, I felt very hungry, so went to downstairs to found something to eat. But there is nothing in the fridge and mother is not at home. I did not want to go to the shop because if that I will lose some cabal alz during that time. So I did not go out and went on my game. Two hours later, I felt much hungrier than before and can not stand. Even when I looked at the computer screen, I saw my tools and my own were all punch-drunk. I tried my hard to see clearly, to my surprise, I could see all my cabal gold turned to cakes. I can not believe. Nearly do I hold out my hand to the computer screen and take them to eat. Suddenly I found they are all in the games. I came to myself when I found that my hand forward to the computer. I was shocked by my action.Without anything to fill in my stomach, I have no choice but go out to buy something to eat and finished my game. After I am full, I felt tired, so went to bed soon. A strange thing happen still in my dreams, I dreamed of I have won a lot of game gold and otherwise, some of my friends buy cabal alz for me, Above all, the game gold which they give me and I get from the game all changed to every kind of foods. I am so happy to see this scene that I laugh loudly. Then I sit at my bed and begin to eat some of the delicious. Until I open my eyes, I suddenly find that I am being gnawed my finger. I then know the occurrence happened just now is all my dream. I feel a little disappoint when I realize the truth. I think it is all because I was very hungry once when I was playing games.Though I know foods can attract me at most of the time, I still like my cabal money better.
It's unlikely that there's anything on the planet that is worth the cost of shipping it back
- In the second season of National Geographic Channel's MARS (premiering tonight, 11/12/18,) privatized miners on the red planet clash with a colony of international scientists
- Privatized mining on both Mars and the Moon is likely to occur in the next century
- The cost of returning mined materials from Space to the Earth will probably be too high to create a self-sustaining industry, but the resources may have other uses at their origin points
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
A study started out trying to see the effect of sexist attacks on women authors, but it found something deeper.
- It's well known that abusive comments online happen to women more than men
- Such comments caused a "significant effect for the abusive comment on author credibility and intention to seek news from the author and outlet in the future"
- Some news organizations already heavily moderate or even ban comments entirely; this should underscore that effort
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.