I fall in love with you
I have never cried in front of you, because I remember that you do not like the girl who often cries. Flyff penya
I always hope to be a girl you love, so I have been trying to become much stronger. When I get along with you, I am always careful. When I am sad and helpless, I still smile to you in order to hear the sentence I want to hear. Flyff money
One day, you smiled and said you have fallen in love with a girl, who I knew very well. She is delicate, sensitive, beautiful and gentle. You told me her list of gentility, easygoing, beauty. You said with a smile and I listened with smile, either. You said she is a girl who loves crying very much, she cries like a baby whenever she is happy or sad. Flyff gold
But he did not know that he liked the girl, because she was also beautiful when she was crying in your eyes. I was only siting silently, listening with a smile, but I could only hear my heartbreaking. Buy flyff penya
I even think that I would cry in front of you, but not. My only expression is smile—smile without tears. I wish for you with a smile, stand up with a smile and turn around, then walk away still with a smile…….cheap penya
Every time, you ask me why I love you, I said I do not know, as a matter of fact, I really have no idea about that. Maybe it is only a kind of sentation.
In the world of Flyff, I have never seen you again. Whether there is love or not, I have not gained a clear idea of that.
I only wish to know whether I love you or not? I do not deceive you, either not I play a joke with you. It must be serious, but everything like a joke.
Because the girl you love is not me!
After several years, I become stronger and never cry again. I think I will find my own happiness some day.
Step inside the unlikely friendship of a former ACLU president and an ultra-conservative Supreme Court Justice.
- Former president of the ACLU Nadine Strossen and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia were unlikely friends. They debated each other at events all over the world, and because of that developed a deep and rewarding friendship – despite their immense differences.
- Scalia, a famous conservative, was invited to circles that were not his "home territory", such as the ACLU, to debate his views. Here, Strossen expresses her gratitude and respect for his commitment to the exchange of ideas.
- "It's really sad that people seem to think that if you disagree with somebody on some issues you can't be mutually respectful, you can't enjoy each other's company, you can't learn from each other and grow in yourself," says Strossen.
- The opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the views of the Charles Koch Foundation, which encourages the expression of diverse viewpoints within a culture of civil discourse and mutual respect.
Learn how to redesign your job for maximum reward.
- Broaching the question "What is my purpose?" is daunting – it's a grandiose idea, but research can make it a little more approachable if work is where you find your meaning. It turns out you can redesign your job to have maximum purpose.
- There are 3 ways people find meaning at work, what Aaron Hurst calls the three elevations of impact. About a third of the population finds meaning at an individual level, from seeing the direct impact of their work on other people. Another third of people find their purpose at an organizational level. And the last third of people find meaning at a social level.
- "What's interesting about these three elevations of impact is they enable us to find meaning in any job if we approach it the right way. And it shows how accessible purpose can be when we take responsibility for it in our work," says Hurst.
Erik Verlinde has been compared to Einstein for completely rethinking the nature of gravity.
- The Dutch physicist Erik Verlinde's hypothesis describes gravity as an "emergent" force not fundamental.
- The scientist thinks his ideas describe the universe better than existing models, without resorting to "dark matter".
- While some question his previous papers, Verlinde is reworking his ideas as a full-fledged theory.
TuSimple, an autonomous trucking company, has also engaged in test programs with the United States Postal Service and Amazon.
PAUL RATJE / Contributor
- This week, UPS announced that it's working with autonomous trucking startup TuSimple on a pilot project to deliver cargo in Arizona using self-driving trucks.
- UPS has also acquired a minority stake in TuSimple.
- TuSimple hopes its trucks will be fully autonomous — without a human driver — by late 2020, though regulatory questions remain.