I fall in love with you
I have never cried in front of you, because I remember that you do not like the girl who often cries. Flyff penya
I always hope to be a girl you love, so I have been trying to become much stronger. When I get along with you, I am always careful. When I am sad and helpless, I still smile to you in order to hear the sentence I want to hear. Flyff money
One day, you smiled and said you have fallen in love with a girl, who I knew very well. She is delicate, sensitive, beautiful and gentle. You told me her list of gentility, easygoing, beauty. You said with a smile and I listened with smile, either. You said she is a girl who loves crying very much, she cries like a baby whenever she is happy or sad. Flyff gold
But he did not know that he liked the girl, because she was also beautiful when she was crying in your eyes. I was only siting silently, listening with a smile, but I could only hear my heartbreaking. Buy flyff penya
I even think that I would cry in front of you, but not. My only expression is smile—smile without tears. I wish for you with a smile, stand up with a smile and turn around, then walk away still with a smile…….cheap penya
Every time, you ask me why I love you, I said I do not know, as a matter of fact, I really have no idea about that. Maybe it is only a kind of sentation.
In the world of Flyff, I have never seen you again. Whether there is love or not, I have not gained a clear idea of that.
I only wish to know whether I love you or not? I do not deceive you, either not I play a joke with you. It must be serious, but everything like a joke.
Because the girl you love is not me!
After several years, I become stronger and never cry again. I think I will find my own happiness some day.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
- Spinning discs are everywhere – just look at our solar system, the rings of Saturn, and all the spiral galaxies in the universe.
- Spinning discs are the result of two things: The force of gravity and a phenomenon in physics called the conservation of angular momentum.
- Gravity brings matter together; the closer the matter gets, the more it accelerates – much like an ice skater who spins faster and faster the closer their arms get to their body. Then, this spinning cloud collapses due to up and down and diagonal collisions that cancel each other out until the only motion they have in common is the spin – and voila: A flat disc.
Both panoramic and detailed, this infographic manages to show both the size and distribution of world religions.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.