I can not forgive you.
Can you forgive me? This is what my former boyfriend tells me. How can you let me to forgive you? If you were I, can you put up with my behaviors? You tell me that there is large working pressure that you undertake in your job and you hope that you can release the pressure by a special method. Then you meet a net game by the rappelz rupees to surf online under the help of your coworker. I do not reject this method and agree that you can do it freely without my agreement. At that time, you say that I am very friendly and soft and wish that I will be your wife one day. I believe in your words and go against my parents to stay with you. Indeed, there is lots of pleasure time between us and I enter into the net game using the rappelz money that you give me in order to do you a favor to improve the level of your character. As a result, you get what you want and benefit a high sense of achievement from the net game. But you do not know one thing that I make good use of my spare money to buy rupees to help you that you can own enough gold to do more exercises in the game. Do not you feel strange that you will have so much cheap rappelz rupees in one night? You do not find it and think someone gives you online. Maybe, you say someone who is the girl that you call her as your wife. Hearing your words, I am despaired for your behaviors but I say nothing with you because I think that if I love you, I should not to care so much.However, since I saw those close words written on the screen of the computer, I feel that the world becomes so gloom that I can not believe every word that you say and think that I am not more important than the girl who you come across with online with the rappelz gold. Finally, I choose to give you up and I swear that I will never see you again because I will not be hurt by you.But now, you look for me to tell me that you are wrong and hope that I can give you another chance to forgive you. I can say nothing but only tell you that I can not forgive you.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.