I created a new geometric model for matter. In this geometrical model (The Hypergeometrical Universe), electron,proton,positron and antiproton are just the four phases of a fundamental dilator. This fundamental dilator is a coherence between deformation states of a 4D space metric in a Five Dimensional Spacetime. All particles (isotopes and hypernuclei) where casted as more complex deformational coherences.
These deformational coherences, if one makes the analogy between deforming space and sound, are equivalent to a music score composed of one or several four notes chords. In addition, there is a new proposed topology for the Universe, in which the 3D Universe is modeled as a lighspeed expanding hyperspherical shell (a shockwave Universe).
These two ideas together allow for the envisioning of a new way to create nuclear fusion: Coherent Nuclear Fusion. Under this approach, the nuclear chemistry paradigm is changed into a Nonlinear Hadronics paradigm similar to nonlinear optics. This means that one would focus a Deuterium flow with the correct energy and that would yield the fusion products with much higher yield.
This idea provides the guidance for an infinite source of clean energy.
Papers, books, pdfs and a detailed blog explaining everything in detail can be found here
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
In his final years, Martin Luther King, Jr. become increasingly focused on the problem of poverty in America.
- Despite being widely known for his leadership role in the American civil rights movement, Martin Luther King, Jr. also played a central role in organizing the Poor People's Campaign of 1968.
- The campaign was one of the first to demand a guaranteed income for all poor families in America.
- Today, the idea of a universal basic income is increasingly popular, and King's arguments in support of the policy still make a good case some 50 years later.
10 of the most sandbagging, red-herring, and effective logical fallacies.
- Many an otherwise-worthwhile argument has been derailed by logical fallacies.
- Sometimes these fallacies are deliberate tricks, and sometimes just bad reasoning.
- Avoiding these traps makes disgreeing so much better.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
- In prison Damien Echols was known by his number SK931, not his name, and had his hair sheared off. Stripped of his identity, the only thing he had left was his skin.
- This is why he began tattooing things that are meaningful to him — to carry a "suit of armor" made up the images of the people and objects that have significance to him, from his friends to talismans.
- Echols believes that all places are imbued with divinity: "If you interact with New York City as if there's an intelligence behind... then it will behave towards you the same way."
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.