How would you convey a world changing idea so people will listen?
If Sir Richard Brandson and Al Gore did offer a 25-30 million dollar reward.
THEY SHOULD AT LEAST HUMOUR ME.
They did that as a stunt only. They know the real truth.
Prove it wrong and get them in a room with some peers to verify my innovations.
YES, YOU EDITOR OF THIS SITE!!! Anyone.
Anyone here knows it is complicated not because of the great hurdles of innovation but the political strangle hold.
Somebody grab some Calzones.!!! Get Richard and Al in a room then I choose my 'team'
As many guest as you want.
THIS IS THE TRUTH.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
The issues that determine your health go way beyond seeing your doctor.
- The average American spends about 24 hours a year at the doctor's office.
- What you do the other 364 days a year mostly determines your health.
- Michael Dowling discusses Northwell's focus on environmental, social, economic and other social determinants of health.
The blood of horseshoe crabs is harvested on a massive scale in order to retrieve a cell critical to medical research. However, recent innovations might make this practice obsolete.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
- Today, however, new innovations have resulted in a synthetic substitute that may end the practice of farming horseshoe crabs for their blood.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.