How to release the working pressure?
With the developing of the economical society, many people are living under the large work pressure. It is said that the level of the young people health is down day after day. The reason for that is people can not find a good way to reduce the pressure from the usual work. Maybe, someone will list some meanings to solve the problem, such as: going out for a trip, listening to the music, watching TV and so on. Indeed, if you are feeling tired, you can choose to go out for a happy trip and can see some beautiful natural scenery with their eyes. But there is basis of the long holiday. In the modern times, people have fewer and fewer days to enjoy their traveling. Moreover, the expense for the trip will be large and ordinary people can not undertake it. Do you still think that going out for a trip is the best way to deal with the problem?I think that you will hesitate on the answer. Here, I only wish to give you a way that is playing game on the internet. In reality, playing games, playing football and playing chess is common around us. But if you play these games on the internet, the situation is rare. However, this kind way of reducing the pressure from the life and work is usually adopted. As for the reasons, there are some ones as following:First, you don’t need spend large of money to take part in the game, instead of making use of little money to buy rohan crone. With the gold, you can enter into the game freely;Second, you can buy the rohan gold on the internet easily and do not must go out for them. It is also convenient for you to get the rohan online crone under the help from other members who have played the game before. So doing that will save a lot of time to relax oneself;Third, the partners are from everywhere and you can connect them any time. Besides, you can play games with them, also may buy rohan online gold with a safe meanings;More important is that you can reduce the pressure gradually and you will forget something unhappy happened in your life through the game with the rohan money.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
Yes, a coup d'état.
- Though we know today that his policies eventually ended the Great Depression, FDR's election was seen as disastrous by some.
- A group of wealthy bankers decided to take things into their own hands; they plotted a coup against FDR, hoping to install a fascist dictator in its stead.
- Ultimately, the coup was brought to light by General Smedley Butler and squashed before it could get off the ground.
Michael Dowling, Northwell Health's CEO, believes we're entering the age of smart medicine.
- The United States health care system has much room for improvement, and big tech may be laying the foundation for those improvements.
- Technological progress in medicine is coming from two fronts: medical technology and information technology.
- As information technology develops, patients will become active participants in their health care, and value-based care may become a reality.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.