How does this work?
If I were to post an Idea here, how would I know if anyone responded other than going through the laborious process of checking every idea I may or may not post? Do you know if you post an idea how many people have checked it who may or may not responded. I am basically brand new to this site and really impressed with the depth of dialogue here and would like to know how to use it best?
Any long-term users figured out any information that could help a newbie? Also, has there been any mistakes you've made that you would advise others to avoid? Thanks for your time.
Firefighters in California are still struggling to contain several wildfires nearly one week after they broke out.
- Hundreds of people are still missing after three wildfires spread across Northern and Southern California last week.
- 48 of the 50 deaths occurred after the Camp Fire blazed through the town of Paradise, north of Sacramento.
- On Tuesday night, a fourth wildfire broke out, though it's mostly contained.
We know the dangers of too little sleep. Now for the other side of the story.
- Western University researchers found that sleeping over eight hours per night results in cognitive decline.
- Oversleepers suffer similar difficulties on certain cognitive tests as those who sleep under seven hours.
- Not all the news is bad: One night of oversleeping results in a cognitive boost.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.