How can being "creative" work for me?
I work in a competitive environment (TV/Internet marketing ) and am the most creative & forward thinking person I know (swear I'm not a concedes ass). My passion has always been the media, but not in sales where I am now; my true love is in the creative process. Coming up with the next great slogan, or the perfect media message... but living in a mid-market with no real local opportunities how does somebody break into that kind of advanced thinking marketplace?
Essentially, how can I let the creative juices flow... and make it a career?
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.