How can ANYONE dispute the fact that evolution existed?
How can anyone dispute the scientific facts that create a very conclusive argument that evolution did indeed exist? The only thing we as humans can possibly be sure of are scientific facts. We can not be sure that God exists, we can not be sure if there are other sentient beings in our universe and we can not be sure that Hillary Clinton is human. However, we can be sure that fossils have been found of species that resemble humans and share the same DNA as humans. The Earth is millions of years old. Humans were not around back then but other species were. 99% of all species to have ever existed are now extinct. The Bible talks nothing about these species or the fact that the Earth is so old. Evolution did exist and ignoring facts will not grant you a ticket to Heaven any faster than acknowledging the truth.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.