HELP WANTED: Looking for some assistance with my next survey of the edublogosphere
I'm looking for a few folks who might be interested in helping me with my next survey of the edublogosphere. I'd love to have some assistance devising questions, analyzing and presenting the results, publicizing the survey, etc.
I've done two of these in the past:
My plan is for the survey to go live in early to mid-January and to have the analysis completed by late January or early February. Complete this short online form if you'd like to be involved. Thanks!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- He was inspired by a statistic he learned while working at a hedge fund: In the '90s, web usage was growing at 2,300% a year.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.