heaven and earth
do people actually know whats going to happen after death approaches them?
people will die no matter what happens. perhaps death feels like how it was before birth when half of our genetic DNA was swimming around in the scrotum. who's to say we can only speculate what will happen. people will believe in heaven and hell we can only assume so much. who's to say what we think are not made up falsies. everything that we have discovered and made was emphasized by humans. we made communication possible, we made technology, and buildings etc. science explains most of life but it does not explain everything. it does not explain phenomena that happens around the world. we might end up in a dark abyss after we die all alone looking at nothing but the shade black.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.