Have a job nowadays
First of all I am going to describe me.
I study Business Administration in Spain, Barcelona. I am going to finish my degree this June and with good marks. Moreover, I have done 2 Internship practices in 2 prestigious companies.
However, to find a good job this period is extraordinary difficult. For that reason my goal is to specialize the most I can, because if not, I am going to be in the big amount called unemployment.
Spain is living a serious problem of demand of qualified people. There is no necessity to increase it because there is no jobs whit this characteristics. The G&L; of Spain is dangerous, the education of the students actually is one of the lowest of Europe. But what can I do?
I am only a student of 22 years old.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
A lazy buzz phrase – 'Is this the new normal?' – has been doing the rounds as extreme climate events have been piling up over the past year. To which the riposte should be: it's worse than that – we're on the road to even more frequent, more extreme events than we saw this year.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.