Hard to choose
Can we say that God arrange me to know you？Nobody could make clear of that. Why did the god arrange me know you,but have no fate to stay together. Why? Is there anyone who could tell me the reason?
It is difficult to fall in love with someone, but I could not think that it is so hard that I could give up now and then. But I really love her. I do not care whether she loves me or not, all I know is that I should bring her more happiness. But my love only brings her endless trouble. My heart is blooding, I could no longer see her suffering from this love.
I have thought for a long time that I had to make a choice. I can change all of myself for her. But the more I do, the more pain I bring to here. If you love a person, you should make her happier. I could not allow myself to make her painy. So I have made the choice to leave her who my lover is and I am mostly unwilling to leave.
I really hope that she can become the same as before, who always smiles everyday. From we got to know each other to now, I did not bring here happiness, but only pain. I really hate myself why I am so useless? When you are suffering, I have the pain 100 times more than yours.
Is there any fish without water? Can we live without water? What can I do without you? I am afraid to think.
We met each other when we both played the game. You are so beautiful that I was attracted at once. From then on, we often play the game together. I often used the credit card to buy lastchaos money, then used the money to buy last chaos gold. Because I knew someone who sold the cheap lastchaos gold. So I gave much last chaos gold, you used them to buy beautiful clothes and good equipment. Now I still have much lastchaos gold, but you have gone.
It is raining outside, I would like to miss you at home. Where are you and how are you now? I know that there is no need to care about, but my heart miss you out of my control.
I will love forever, my lover.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Neuroscience research suggests it might be time to rethink our ideas about when exactly a child becomes an adult.
- Research suggests that most human brains take about 25 years to develop, though these rates can vary among men and women, and among individuals.
- Although the human brain matures in size during adolescence, important developments within the prefrontal cortex and other regions still take pace well into one's 20s.
- The findings raise complex ethical questions about the way our criminal justice systems punishes criminals in their late teens and early 20s.
Three scientists publish a paper proving that Mercury, not Venus, is the closest planet to Earth.
- Earth is the third planet from the Sun, so our closest neighbor must be planet two or four, right?
- Wrong! Neither Venus nor Mars is the right answer.
- Three scientists ran the numbers. In this YouTube video, one of them explains why our nearest neighbor is... Mercury!
A new method of growing mini-brains produces some startling results.
- Researchers find a new and inexpensive way to keep organoids growing for a year.
- Axons from the study's organoids attached themselves to embryonic mouse spinal cord cells.
- The mini-brains took control of muscles connected to the spinal cords.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.