Hard to choose
Can we say that God arrange me to know you？Nobody could make clear of that. Why did the god arrange me know you,but have no fate to stay together. Why? Is there anyone who could tell me the reason?
It is difficult to fall in love with someone, but I could not think that it is so hard that I could give up now and then. But I really love her. I do not care whether she loves me or not, all I know is that I should bring her more happiness. But my love only brings her endless trouble. My heart is blooding, I could no longer see her suffering from this love.
I have thought for a long time that I had to make a choice. I can change all of myself for her. But the more I do, the more pain I bring to here. If you love a person, you should make her happier. I could not allow myself to make her painy. So I have made the choice to leave her who my lover is and I am mostly unwilling to leave.
I really hope that she can become the same as before, who always smiles everyday. From we got to know each other to now, I did not bring here happiness, but only pain. I really hate myself why I am so useless? When you are suffering, I have the pain 100 times more than yours.
Is there any fish without water? Can we live without water? What can I do without you? I am afraid to think.
We met each other when we both played the game. You are so beautiful that I was attracted at once. From then on, we often play the game together. I often used the credit card to buy lastchaos money, then used the money to buy last chaos gold. Because I knew someone who sold the cheap lastchaos gold. So I gave much last chaos gold, you used them to buy beautiful clothes and good equipment. Now I still have much lastchaos gold, but you have gone.
It is raining outside, I would like to miss you at home. Where are you and how are you now? I know that there is no need to care about, but my heart miss you out of my control.
I will love forever, my lover.
Antimicrobial resistance is growing worldwide, rendering many "work horse" medicines ineffective. Without intervention, drug-resistant pathogens could lead to millions of deaths by 2050. Thankfully, companies like Pfizer are taking action.
- Antimicrobial-resistant pathogens are one of the largest threats to global health today.
- As we get older, our immune systems age, increasing our risk of life threatening infections. Without reliable antibiotics, life expectancy could decline for the first time in modern history.
- If antibiotics become ineffective, common infections could result in hospitalization or even death. Life-saving interventions like cancer treatments and organ transplantation would become more difficult, more often resulting in death. Routine procedures would become hard to perform.
- Without intervention, resistant pathogens could result in 10 million annual deaths by 2050.
- By taking a multi-faceted approach—inclusive of adherence to good stewardship, surveillance and responsible manufacturing practices, as well as an emphasis on prevention and treatment—companies like Pfizer are fighting to help curb the spread.
No, the Syrian civil war is not over. But it might be soon. Time for a recap
- The War in Syria has dropped off the radar, but it's not over (yet)
- This 1-minute video shows how the fronts have moved – and stabilised – over the past 22 months
- Watching this video may leave you both better informed, and slightly queasy: does war need a generic rock soundtrack?
Sarco assisted suicide pods come in three different styles, and allow you to die quickly and painlessly. They're even quite beautiful to look at.
Death: it happens to everyone (except, apparently, Keanu Reeves). But while the impoverished and lower-class people of the world die in the same ol' ways—cancer, heart disease, and so forth—the upper classes can choose hip and cool new ways to die. Now, there's an assisted-suicide pod so chic and so stylin' that peeps (young people still say peeps, right?) are calling it the "Tesla" of death... it's called... the Sarco!
Entrepreneur and author Andrew Horn shares his rules for becoming an assured conversationalist.
- To avoid basing action on external validation, you need to find your "authentic voice" and use it.
- Finding your voice requires asking the right questions of yourself.
- There are 3-5 questions that you would generally want to ask people you are talking to.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.