Happy experience of the Silkroad online
I had played the game more than one year. I had much good memory of this game. I had made many friends in the game. I like this game very much. I like the real picture sight, handsome character. I still remember that I went to the game for the first time. I walked in the crowd. I heard lot of cruel stone every where, such as road, grass and beside the river. There was no body I know. I ran around anywhere I did not know where to go. I walked out a village together with the crowd.
I did not like the country where I was born. It represents black, cruel and evil. I like the roman country. I had to spend some silkroad gold to go there. There are some beautiful women. They are soft. My classmate chose this country, and I had no country to choose. I had to go there with them. It was danger to stay there. There are some NPC monsters. It is crazy. I left the Changan and come to DH. It is winter in the DH now. There is lot of mountain without green. I found there is lot of people when I was near the station. I will come here usually next time though it may cost some sro gold. I will not be single from now on I think. This country is good, I think like this for the first time.
I met a super man when I was on the road to find a business man. He was powerful, his name was familiar. I had heard him before I began to play the game. My classmate often talked about him. He can get cheap silkroad gold usually. My classmate often gets help from him. I wanted asked the super man to wait for me but it was late. He has gone away. It was a pity I thought. I was so disappointed. After not long time I met him again. I laughed at him, I knew he saw me. He is clever, kind and honest people. He always helps others near him. He usually help some newer to buy silkroad online gold. It is easy for him to get it quickly after buy. One time he taught me how to use robot. He was familiar with it. I admired him so much. He taught me carefully every time. And I learned carefully also. I can use it after not long time. I gave him silk road gold as reward but he did not accept. I was so grateful. He is a super kind man in my heart.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
Swiss researchers identify new dangers of modern cocaine.
- Cocaine cut with anti-worming adulterant levamisole may cause brain damage.
- Levamisole can thin out the prefrontal cortex and affect cognitive skills.
- Government health programs should encourage testing of cocaine for purity.
A little goes a long way.
- A recent study from the Department of Health and Human Services found that 80 percent of Americans don't exercise enough.
- Small breaks from work add up, causing experts to recommend short doses of movement rather than waiting to do longer workouts.
- Rethinking what exercise is can help you frame how you move throughout your day.
Civil discourse has fallen to an all time low.
The question that the American populace needs to ask itself now is: how do we fix it?
Discursive fundamentals need to be taught to preserve free expression
In their findings the authors state:
upholding First Amendment ideals.
Talking politics at Thanksgiving dinner
- Progressive Activists: younger, highly engaged, secular, cosmopolitan, angry.
- Traditional Liberals: older, retired, open to compromise, rational, cautious.
- Passive Liberals: unhappy, insecure, distrustful, disillusioned.
- Politically Disengaged: young, low income, distrustful, detached, patriotic, conspiratorial
- Moderates: engaged, civic-minded, middle-of-the-road, pessimistic, Protestant.
- Traditional Conservatives: religious, middle class, patriotic, moralistic.
- Devoted Conservatives: white, retired, highly engaged, uncompromising,
It's interesting to note the authors found that:
"Tribe membership shows strong reliability in predicting views across different political topics."
Here are some statistics on differing viewpoints according to political party:
- 51% of staunch liberals say it's "morally acceptable" to punch Nazis.
- 53% of Republicans favor stripping U.S. citizenship from people who burn the American flag.
- 65% of Republicans say NFL players should be fired if they refuse to stand for the anthem.
- 58% of Democrats say employers should punish employees for offensive Facebook posts.
- 47% of Republicans favor bans on building new mosques.
Here are some guidelines for civic discourse that might come in handy:
- Practice inclusion and listen to who you're speaking to.
Civic discourse in the divisive age
dangerously tribal, fueled by a culture of outrage and taking offense. For the combatants,
the other side can no longer be tolerated, and no price is too high to defeat them.
These tensions are poisoning personal relationships, consuming our politics and
putting our democracy in peril.
Once a country has become tribalized, debates about contested issues from
immigration and trade to economic management, climate change and national security,
become shaped by larger tribal identities. Policy debate gives way to tribal conflicts.
Polarization and tribalism are self-reinforcing and will likely continue to accelerate.
The work of rebuilding our fragmented society needs to start now. It extends from
re-connecting people across the lines of division in local communities all the way to
building a renewed sense of national identity: a bigger story of us."
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.