Happy experience of the Silkroad online
I had played the game more than one year. I had much good memory of this game. I had made many friends in the game. I like this game very much. I like the real picture sight, handsome character. I still remember that I went to the game for the first time. I walked in the crowd. I heard lot of cruel stone every where, such as road, grass and beside the river. There was no body I know. I ran around anywhere I did not know where to go. I walked out a village together with the crowd.
I did not like the country where I was born. It represents black, cruel and evil. I like the roman country. I had to spend some silkroad gold to go there. There are some beautiful women. They are soft. My classmate chose this country, and I had no country to choose. I had to go there with them. It was danger to stay there. There are some NPC monsters. It is crazy. I left the Changan and come to DH. It is winter in the DH now. There is lot of mountain without green. I found there is lot of people when I was near the station. I will come here usually next time though it may cost some sro gold. I will not be single from now on I think. This country is good, I think like this for the first time.
I met a super man when I was on the road to find a business man. He was powerful, his name was familiar. I had heard him before I began to play the game. My classmate often talked about him. He can get cheap silkroad gold usually. My classmate often gets help from him. I wanted asked the super man to wait for me but it was late. He has gone away. It was a pity I thought. I was so disappointed. After not long time I met him again. I laughed at him, I knew he saw me. He is clever, kind and honest people. He always helps others near him. He usually help some newer to buy silkroad online gold. It is easy for him to get it quickly after buy. One time he taught me how to use robot. He was familiar with it. I admired him so much. He taught me carefully every time. And I learned carefully also. I can use it after not long time. I gave him silk road gold as reward but he did not accept. I was so grateful. He is a super kind man in my heart.
Antimicrobial resistance is growing worldwide, rendering many "work horse" medicines ineffective. Without intervention, drug-resistant pathogens could lead to millions of deaths by 2050. Thankfully, companies like Pfizer are taking action.
- Antimicrobial-resistant pathogens are one of the largest threats to global health today.
- As we get older, our immune systems age, increasing our risk of life threatening infections. Without reliable antibiotics, life expectancy could decline for the first time in modern history.
- If antibiotics become ineffective, common infections could result in hospitalization or even death. Life-saving interventions like cancer treatments and organ transplantation would become more difficult, more often resulting in death. Routine procedures would become hard to perform.
- Without intervention, resistant pathogens could result in 10 million annual deaths by 2050.
- By taking a multi-faceted approach—inclusive of adherence to good stewardship, surveillance and responsible manufacturing practices, as well as an emphasis on prevention and treatment—companies like Pfizer are fighting to help curb the spread.
No, the Syrian civil war is not over. But it might be soon. Time for a recap
- The War in Syria has dropped off the radar, but it's not over (yet)
- This 1-minute video shows how the fronts have moved – and stabilised – over the past 22 months
- Watching this video may leave you both better informed, and slightly queasy: does war need a generic rock soundtrack?
Sarco assisted suicide pods come in three different styles, and allow you to die quickly and painlessly. They're even quite beautiful to look at.
Death: it happens to everyone (except, apparently, Keanu Reeves). But while the impoverished and lower-class people of the world die in the same ol' ways—cancer, heart disease, and so forth—the upper classes can choose hip and cool new ways to die. Now, there's an assisted-suicide pod so chic and so stylin' that peeps (young people still say peeps, right?) are calling it the "Tesla" of death... it's called... the Sarco!
Entrepreneur and author Andrew Horn shares his rules for becoming an assured conversationalist.
- To avoid basing action on external validation, you need to find your "authentic voice" and use it.
- Finding your voice requires asking the right questions of yourself.
- There are 3-5 questions that you would generally want to ask people you are talking to.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.