from the world's big
Happy experience of the RF
Today was same with before. I played the game after work. I logged in computer after work. Today was Monday. There were not many players in the game. I chose one map and walked there. It was peaceful. There would be too many people if today was weekend. I saw a jester in the game who taking a dagger. He often used it to fight with others. His clothes were different from me. I think it is must cost much rf cp. I walked toward to him. Jester was not a great character. But it is a funny character. I tried my sword to fight with him. Then I went on walking. I thought I could pick up some items I need. Then I can save some rf gold. I had to spend some money if I need some weapon or other equipment. Some of the items were expensive. What a beautiful bird it is. I saw a guy taking a bird. The bird was very beautiful. It also can protect the guy from attacking. The bird was very expensive. It might cost much rf online gold. It was hard to buy. Little character had the bird. I walked behind the character to watch the bird. I want to keep a bird very much though it was expensive.I called the supplier at once and asked them if they have bird. The customer service said they can check if there was player who has it. But they told me they could not make sure I can get the bird. No problem, I told them, but you had to try to help me. I can pay much money for it. They said they would look for the bird for me. I thought if they could get the bird for me not long time. I would buy rf money from them from now on. I went on playing game when I waited for the answer. I got nothing when I was ready to log out the game. I decided to go to sleep. I had to work tomorrow. When I went to bed for a moment, my phone rang. I got up at once. I hope it was from the game company. It was really from the game company. They told me they had found the player who had bird. He would sell it to me. So I make an order at once. I want to buy their cheap rf gold to exchange the bird. It would not be very expensive then.
Join multiple Tony and Emmy Award-winning actress Judith Light live on Big Think at 2 pm ET on Monday.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The team observed an ultra-rare particle interaction that reveals the half-life of a xenon-124 atom to be 18 sextillion years.
- The half-life of a process is how long it takes for half of the radioactive nuclei present in a sample to decay.
What we know about black holes is both fascinating and scary.
- When it comes to black holes, science simultaneously knows so much and so little, which is why they are so fascinating. Focusing on what we do know, this group of astronomers, educators, and physicists share some of the most incredible facts about the powerful and mysterious objects.
- A black hole is so massive that light (and anything else it swallows) can't escape, says Bill Nye. You can't see a black hole, theoretical physicists Michio Kaku and Christophe Galfard explain, because it is too dark. What you can see, however, is the distortion of light around it caused by its extreme gravity.
- Explaining one unsettling concept from astrophysics called spaghettification, astronomer Michelle Thaller says that "If you got close to a black hole there would be tides over your body that small that would rip you apart into basically a strand of spaghetti that would fall down the black hole."
A new study looks at what would happen to human language on a long journey to other star systems.
- A new study proposes that language could change dramatically on long space voyages.
- Spacefaring people might lose the ability to understand the people of Earth.
- This scenario is of particular concern for potential "generation ships".