GW: View of game
If you want to be miserable, then get yourself around other people who are miserable. If you wish to be joyful, successful and fulfilled, put yourself around those who live with positive purpose. But I think you should go to play this game, because if you play the game you will be joyful, successful and fulfilled. This game is very interesting and as long as you know the gw gold you will love it and you will go to play this game every day. The more energy you put into complaining about how bad things are, the more things you will have to complain about. Instead in this game you will not complain it and you will only want to earn the GuildWars Gold to make yourself become strong. The more intensely you visualize how good things can be, the better they will become. You are naturally drawn to whatever you focus upon. You will see precisely the opportunities and possibilities that you prepare yourself to see.Each day is filled with so many choices and directions that you can not possibly connect to them all. In this game you can know a lot of friends and you can play the game with them together, sometimes you can also go to earn the Guild Wars Gold with your friends, because if you play the game with your friends you can be strong more easily. As long as you are strong you can kill the monsters and go to upgrade to add your experience, so the game is very interesting you will love it. The life you will love too but the game you will also love it very much. I know every player wants to get more and more GuildWars money to become strong. They can buy the equipment and some weapons with them. The ones you do connect with are the ones that most closely resonate with your view of the game. Fortunately, you can choose to view life just as you view the game in whatever way you wish. So you can get the cheap gw gold and then you can equipment yourself with the weapons. Those who find the best in life are those who continually remind themselves that all the good and valuable things are most certainly there. See your game as a grand opportunity for love and joy, achievement and fulfillment. And that is exactly what it will be. So I think sometimes we should view the game and then we can play the game better.
Here's the science of black holes, from supermassive monsters to ones the size of ping-pong balls.
- There's more than one way to make a black hole, says NASA's Michelle Thaller. They're not always formed from dead stars. For example, there are teeny tiny black holes all around us, the result of high-energy cosmic rays slamming into our atmosphere with enough force to cram matter together so densely that no light can escape.
- CERN is trying to create artificial black holes right now, but don't worry, it's not dangerous. Scientists there are attempting to smash two particles together with such intensity that it creates a black hole that would live for just a millionth of a second.
- Thaller uses a brilliant analogy involving a rubber sheet, a marble, and an elephant to explain why different black holes have varying densities. Watch and learn!
- Bonus fact: If the Earth became a black hole, it would be crushed to the size of a ping-pong ball.
Military recruits are supposed to be assessed to see whether they're fit for service. What happens when they're not?
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- The program brought over 300,000 men to Vietnam who failed to meet minimum criteria for military service, both physically and mentally.
- Project 100,000 recruits were killed in disproportionate numbers and fared worse after their military service than their civilian peers, making the program one of the biggest—and possibly cruelest—mistakes of the Vietnam War.
In a breakthrough for nuclear fusion research, scientists at China's Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) reactor have produced temperatures necessary for nuclear fusion on Earth.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- Still, scientists have many other obstacles to pass before fusion technology becomes a viable energy source.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.