God took over.
I'm a advrage teenager i guess.. i use to like smokeing pot drinking, going to parties.. but one night after smokeing some pot i went home.. it was good friday. i was sitting in my basement room watching tv or playing xbox. Out of no where i had a urge to turn everthing off and get a peice of paper and to write. first thing i wrote i had no idea wut i was writieng.. (REMBER I WAS HIGH so that might explain this whole thing) First thing i wrote was "Mirrors arnt here to look at ur self, there here to look at what you could be" i sat there going wtf? thats a really smart thing to write down without thinking.. then i turned the tv back on ignoreing what i just wrote.. next thing i knew i looked down and i read "the day befor saturday" witch in this case was good friend. n then i started just tripin out worrying wut the hell was happening.. and again i had a sudden urge to go to my room and sitin my bed and just write... so i did. i cant rember all i wrote i still have the peice of paper in my room. i rember reading after i was done "Dont die for the dollar" and in bold letters "Love your fellow man" (witch i know it cud of been in my head and i just wrote it subconcisoly i doubted this whole thing my self untill something like this happened again but thats a differnt story) After both sides of a blank peice of paper was cover (BY THE WAY IT WASNT WRITEING IT STRAIGHT lines it was writeing everywhere upside down curving all over the place there was alot of just single points that wud help anyone in life) i got up 100% in tears just sooo pale and shaken up and the feeling left. Its not a idea but i just want people to reflect on that i been still doubting it today. QUESTION IS dose anyone kno what messangers are like? like a phrophit? i doubt i am bcs i steal i sin aloot dont go to church, so ANY IDEAS ON WUT THE HELL HAPPEND HERE? OR WAS IT JUST SOME GOOD WEED LOL
Sharon Salzberg, world-renowned mindfulness leader, teaches meditation at Big Think Edge.
- Try meditation for the first time with this guided lesson or, if you already practice, enjoy being guided by a world-renowned meditation expert.
- Sharon Salzberg teaches mindfulness meditation for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
The navigation tool has placed a school in the sea, among other things.
- Google has apologized for the sudden instability of its maps in Japan.
- Errors may stem from Google's long-time map data provider Zenrin – or from the cancellation of its contract.
- Speculation on the latter option caused Zenrin shares to drop 16% last Friday.
They didn't know it, but the rituals of Iron Age Scandinavians turned their iron into steel.
- Iron Age Scandinavians only had access to poor quality iron, which put them at a tactical disadvantage against their neighbors.
- To strengthen their swords, smiths used the bones of their dead ancestors and animals, hoping to transfer the spirit into their blades.
- They couldn't have known that in so doing, they actually were forging a rudimentary form of steel.
A new computer model solves a pair of Jovian riddles.
- Astronomers have wondered how a gas giant like Jupiter could sit in the middle of our solar system's planets.
- Also unexplained has been the pair of asteroid clusters in front of and behind Jupiter in its orbit.
- Putting the two questions together revealed the answer to both.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.