God took over.
I'm a advrage teenager i guess.. i use to like smokeing pot drinking, going to parties.. but one night after smokeing some pot i went home.. it was good friday. i was sitting in my basement room watching tv or playing xbox. Out of no where i had a urge to turn everthing off and get a peice of paper and to write. first thing i wrote i had no idea wut i was writieng.. (REMBER I WAS HIGH so that might explain this whole thing) First thing i wrote was "Mirrors arnt here to look at ur self, there here to look at what you could be" i sat there going wtf? thats a really smart thing to write down without thinking.. then i turned the tv back on ignoreing what i just wrote.. next thing i knew i looked down and i read "the day befor saturday" witch in this case was good friend. n then i started just tripin out worrying wut the hell was happening.. and again i had a sudden urge to go to my room and sitin my bed and just write... so i did. i cant rember all i wrote i still have the peice of paper in my room. i rember reading after i was done "Dont die for the dollar" and in bold letters "Love your fellow man" (witch i know it cud of been in my head and i just wrote it subconcisoly i doubted this whole thing my self untill something like this happened again but thats a differnt story) After both sides of a blank peice of paper was cover (BY THE WAY IT WASNT WRITEING IT STRAIGHT lines it was writeing everywhere upside down curving all over the place there was alot of just single points that wud help anyone in life) i got up 100% in tears just sooo pale and shaken up and the feeling left. Its not a idea but i just want people to reflect on that i been still doubting it today. QUESTION IS dose anyone kno what messangers are like? like a phrophit? i doubt i am bcs i steal i sin aloot dont go to church, so ANY IDEAS ON WUT THE HELL HAPPEND HERE? OR WAS IT JUST SOME GOOD WEED LOL
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.