God is fair
Some people always complain that the god is not fair when they are not have a happy life, can not make enough money, lose something valuable and so on. I know a person who complained that he could not win some Asda Story gold. So he thinks the god is not fair to him.
As far as I am concerned, the god is still fair, if anyone who bothers to the god, the fault may be their own. For instance, someone says he or she does not have a happy life while others always have happy life. I think they may not complain to the god, they should ask themselves whether they have try their best or working hard in their normal times. If their own answer is no. they have no right to say anything. To the person who plays games and can not win Asda Story money all the time. I think they should remind that whether their skills are not true or whether their level is not high enough and so on. So everyone must not complain to the god and anyone of them can have the reason for their own fault on the god.
I know any game players who see my article will have some suggestions to me. Maybe would buy much more game gold such as the cheap Asda Story gold? In order to have more chances to win a lot of game gold than before. Unfortunately, they will still lose much than they get. The more urgent they play in the game, the more game gold they will lose in the game, Only because they only add their money to the game and never add some good skills and enhance their level. That is the main reason they always lose game gold in the games.
If some one who wants to complain to the god and their unlucky fait, please stop there for a while and take a consideration that if you have go the wrong way or if something wrong in your process. After you have done that, you will not face so many failures in your life and also so many difficulties.
That is to say: do your hard in the first, then you will taste the sweet things in the later time. Also the game gold, you never need to buy Asda Story Gold the next time.
Generally speaking, the god is always fair in our life.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
The Bajau people's nomadic lifestyle has given them remarkable adaptions, enabling them to stay underwater for unbelievable periods of time. Their lifestyle, however, is quickly disappearing.
- The Bajau people travel in small flotillas throughout the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia, hunting fish underwater for food.
- Over the years, practicing this lifestyle has given the Bajau unique adaptations to swimming underwater. Many find it straightforward to dive up to 13 minutes 200 feet below the surface of the ocean.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
We explore the history of blood types and how they are classified to find out what makes the Rh-null type important to science and dangerous for those who live with it.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.