God is fair
Some people always complain that the god is not fair when they are not have a happy life, can not make enough money, lose something valuable and so on. I know a person who complained that he could not win some Asda Story gold. So he thinks the god is not fair to him.
As far as I am concerned, the god is still fair, if anyone who bothers to the god, the fault may be their own. For instance, someone says he or she does not have a happy life while others always have happy life. I think they may not complain to the god, they should ask themselves whether they have try their best or working hard in their normal times. If their own answer is no. they have no right to say anything. To the person who plays games and can not win Asda Story money all the time. I think they should remind that whether their skills are not true or whether their level is not high enough and so on. So everyone must not complain to the god and anyone of them can have the reason for their own fault on the god.
I know any game players who see my article will have some suggestions to me. Maybe would buy much more game gold such as the cheap Asda Story gold? In order to have more chances to win a lot of game gold than before. Unfortunately, they will still lose much than they get. The more urgent they play in the game, the more game gold they will lose in the game, Only because they only add their money to the game and never add some good skills and enhance their level. That is the main reason they always lose game gold in the games.
If some one who wants to complain to the god and their unlucky fait, please stop there for a while and take a consideration that if you have go the wrong way or if something wrong in your process. After you have done that, you will not face so many failures in your life and also so many difficulties.
That is to say: do your hard in the first, then you will taste the sweet things in the later time. Also the game gold, you never need to buy Asda Story Gold the next time.
Generally speaking, the god is always fair in our life.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
This economy has us in survival mode, stressing out our bodies and minds.
- Economic hardship is linked to physical and psychological illness, resulting in added healthcare expenses people can't afford.
- The gig economy – think Uber, Lyft, TaskRabbit, Handy – is marketed as a 'be your own boss' revolution, but it can be dehumanizing and dangerous; every worker is disposable.
- The cooperative business model can help reverse wealth inequality.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- British much more likely than French (and slightly more likely than Germans) to say their culture is "superior" to others.
A new study explores how certain personality traits affect individuals' attitudes on obesity in others.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- The results showed that the personality traits neuroticism and extraversion are linked to more negative views and behaviors related to obesity.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.