God Granted Us The Ability To Reason
Why do Christians argue with facts, when God granted them the ability to reason.
We have studied the resources to almost all religious teachings and God granted us the ability to reason. Why would we go against his wishes and stay ignorant.
With our great ability to reason and hard work throughout the past 1,000 years, proving the falsity of biblical teachings, are we still afraid to claim truth? If one digs in the earth and discovers truth, should he still believe what was written 2000 years ago. Is the earth flat?
Why is eternal life a better ending. Why would one want to go on forever with no out? Who was the ignoramous who wrote that one?
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
A lazy buzz phrase – 'Is this the new normal?' – has been doing the rounds as extreme climate events have been piling up over the past year. To which the riposte should be: it's worse than that – we're on the road to even more frequent, more extreme events than we saw this year.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.