God Granted Us The Ability To Reason
Why do Christians argue with facts, when God granted them the ability to reason.
We have studied the resources to almost all religious teachings and God granted us the ability to reason. Why would we go against his wishes and stay ignorant.
With our great ability to reason and hard work throughout the past 1,000 years, proving the falsity of biblical teachings, are we still afraid to claim truth? If one digs in the earth and discovers truth, should he still believe what was written 2000 years ago. Is the earth flat?
Why is eternal life a better ending. Why would one want to go on forever with no out? Who was the ignoramous who wrote that one?
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Bernie Sanders reveals an even bigger plan than Elizabeth Warren, but does it go too far?
- Bernie Sanders has released a plan to forgive all the student debt in the country.
- It is even larger than the plan Elizabeth Warren put forward two months ago.
- The plan has drawn criticism for forgiving the debt of both the poor and those well off enough to pay their own debt.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.