For under $40, ZapReader can get you reading up to three times faster
Improve your reading speed and comprehension with proven tactics gathered from experts in the field.
- ZapReader uses expert guidance to boost reading speed by up to three times.
- The ZapReader system helps eliminate bad reading habits set in childhood.
- A lifetime of ZapReader access is now more than 90% off.
No one triumphs or achieves amazing success on their own. Behind every winner, there are literally dozens of teachers along that journey who helped shape the mind and abilities of the men and women who ultimately accomplish great things.
ZapReader recognized that gathering the right teachers and their proven tactics for success is key to improving reading speed and comprehension. Now, you can take advantage of all that skill-driven expertise with a lifetime subscription to the ZapReader Speed-Reading system.
Over a decade, ZapReader has become a premier approach for increasing reading speed, which allows you to process information up to three times faster, so you save time and generally lead a more productive life.
ZapReader gets you there with techniques honed by some of the world’s most respected speed-reading trainers and record holders, instructors who wrote best-selling books on the subject and helped train Fortune 500 companies in their methodology.
Through scientifically designed exercises, ZapReader shows you how to remove all those bad reading habits you developed as a kid, including vocalizing and re-reading. With those barriers out of your way, the path is clear for you to double or even triple your current speed.
While ZapReader’s browser-friendly Speed E-Reader helps quicken your pace, you’ll also get access to detailed reports that chart your reading speed and gauge your progress over time.
Buy now: You can now get lifetime access to ZapReader’s innovative program (usually $499) at a one-time $39.99 price while this offer lasts. You can also sample ZapReader on shorter, yet equally cost-conscious plans, including 1-year ($9.99) and 3-year ($19.99) terms.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
The program aims to notify people after they've come in close contact with someone who tested positive.
- The program currently involves 25,000 contract tracers who are capable of tracing 10,000 contacts per day.
- Participation in the program is voluntary, though officials said it may become mandatory if necessary.
- The program will eventually include a smartphone app that records who you've come in close proximity to.
A new study may help us better understand how children build social cognition through caregiver interaction.
Researchers at UT Southwestern noted a 47 percent increase in blood flow to regions associated with memory.
- Researchers at UT Southwestern observed a stark improvement in memory after cardiovascular exercise.
- The year-long study included 30 seniors who all had some form of memory impairment.
- The group of seniors that only stretched for a year did not fair as well in memory tests.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.