For under $40, ZapReader can get you reading up to three times faster
Improve your reading speed and comprehension with proven tactics gathered from experts in the field.
- ZapReader uses expert guidance to boost reading speed by up to three times.
- The ZapReader system helps eliminate bad reading habits set in childhood.
- A lifetime of ZapReader access is now more than 90% off.
No one triumphs or achieves amazing success on their own. Behind every winner, there are literally dozens of teachers along that journey who helped shape the mind and abilities of the men and women who ultimately accomplish great things.
ZapReader recognized that gathering the right teachers and their proven tactics for success is key to improving reading speed and comprehension. Now, you can take advantage of all that skill-driven expertise with a lifetime subscription to the ZapReader Speed-Reading system.
Over a decade, ZapReader has become a premier approach for increasing reading speed, which allows you to process information up to three times faster, so you save time and generally lead a more productive life.
ZapReader gets you there with techniques honed by some of the world’s most respected speed-reading trainers and record holders, instructors who wrote best-selling books on the subject and helped train Fortune 500 companies in their methodology.
Through scientifically designed exercises, ZapReader shows you how to remove all those bad reading habits you developed as a kid, including vocalizing and re-reading. With those barriers out of your way, the path is clear for you to double or even triple your current speed.
While ZapReader’s browser-friendly Speed E-Reader helps quicken your pace, you’ll also get access to detailed reports that chart your reading speed and gauge your progress over time.
Buy now: You can now get lifetime access to ZapReader’s innovative program (usually $499) at a one-time $39.99 price while this offer lasts. You can also sample ZapReader on shorter, yet equally cost-conscious plans, including 1-year ($9.99) and 3-year ($19.99) terms.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
These seven subjects don't teach toward the test, but they will help students lead happier, healthier, and smarter lives.
- Too often, schools teach toward tests that measure IQ and academic aptitude, not other life-critical skills and drives.
- Only 17 states require high school students to take a personal finance class, despite how vital such knowledge is to future security.
- From religion to behavioral science, we detail seven subjects that should be taught in all U.S. schools.
Being a specialist used to be the way forward, but the future belongs to people who can adapt to any given scenario on a dime.
- Meta-skills are talents that inform every domain of life and govern your ability to improve other skills.
- There are many meta-skills out there, but feeling, seeing, dreaming, making, and learning are likely the most important when trying to remain competitive in the modern world.
- Automation is going to reduce the demand for specialists; mastering these skills will make you a stronger individual in the automated future.
Competition in STEM subjects left students feeling like imposters.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.