Become a speed-reading machine: Read dozens of books next year
Tripling your reading speed with just 15 minutes of practice each day, and boost your ability to retain what you read.
- Speed reading training can double, or even triple your reading speed in 30 days.
- Results can be seen with just minutes of practice each day.
- Training also focuses on memory retention and skill acquisition.
It’s all about what you know. Unless you’ve got the voice of an angel or can drain jumpers like Steph Curry, your path to a lucrative, satisfying career will likely come from knowing more and understanding information better than those around you.
So if you want to get an intellectual leg up in amassing vital data, the training found in The Speed Reading Mastery Bundle will introduce you to the tools to read and process information as fast as a human mind can.
From reading up to 300 books a year to tripling your reading speed with just 15 minutes of practice each day, these six courses break down practical steps for boosting your reading speed. Here's what's included:
- Become a SuperLearner 2: Learn Speed Reading & Boost Memory (a $200 value)
- 5-Day Memory Mastery: Learn to Memorize Anything with Ease (a $200 value)
- Become a Speed-Reading Machine: Read 300 Books This Year (a $200 value)
- Become a Speed-Reading Machine 2.0: Read 300 Books This Year (a $200 value)
- Speed Reading Mastery (a $200 value)
- The Definitive Course on Speed Reading (a $200 value)
But since your speed is only half the battle, the courses also present critical cognitive and neuroscience-based tips for improving your memory. You’ll not only get guidance to help better retain details, but how to learn new skills or get your mind thinking and performing faster.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Can reading increase empathy and charitable thinking?
The most popular books of the past 125 years, and where to get them.
- New York Public library is celebrating its 125th birthday in 2020. With over 90 locations across New York City's boroughs, it is the nation's largest public library system.
- Based on circulation data, popularity, trends, and other criteria dating back to 1895, these books are considered the library's most checked-out titles of all time.
- "The Snowy Day" by Ezra Jack Keats was checked out 485,583 times and takes the top spot, but one librarian's hatred of another book may have robbed it of the crown.
We've got five great eBook bundles that can get you working in five of the hottest tech fields around, all at a fraction of their original price.
- These eBook bundles cover in-demand skill sets, including cybersecurity, web design, data science, coding and A.I.
- The five collections include five to 20 books each.
- Each bundle is discounted up to 95% off their regular price.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.