Learn key lessons from today's best business books in minutes
Get the meat of business books without all the fluff
- Over 1,200 business books are published annually.
- Soundview summarizes top business books, so you can absorb more information faster.
- 1-year subscriptions are on sale for only $49.99 today.
Every year, over 1,200 business books are published, and chances are none of us are going to read three books a day. So how does the modern professional uncover the proverbial diamond in the rough of online shopping carts? They go to Soundview Executive Book Summaries®.
Soundview has been summarizing business books for over 40 years. It works with bestselling authors (John C. Maxwell, Daniel Goleman, Stephen Covey, and Patricia Zigarmi) and leading book publishers (Bloomberg, HarperCollins, Oxford University Press, and Prentice Hall) to offer you the most pertinent knowledge of each title while skipping extraneous or repetitive information.
With your subscription, you'll immediately gain access to up to 19 books that you can quickly consume by text or audio. Each month will bring new goodies to your app. You'll get to choose from among Soundview's most popular business categories, including management and leadership, motivation, HR, technology, marketing, and entrepreneurship. You'll also gain access to exclusive content, such as Soundview newsletters and webinars.
As Inc. Magazine puts it, "Soundview is where some of the best business minds get their information." Join them by signing up for a one-year subscription. You'll save 49% off the regular price—just $49.99 for the world's best business advice.
Prices subject to change.
More from the Big Think Shop
What does it mean to "lead without authority"?
The planet that we are searching for is a little bit smaller and closer than we originally thought.
- Years ago, California Institute of Technology professor Konstantin Batygin was inspired to embark on a journey of discovering what lurked beyond Neptune. What he and his collaborator discovered was a strange field of debris.
- This field of debris exhibited a clustering of orbits, and something was keeping these orbits confined. The only plausible source would be the gravitational pull of an extra planet—Planet Nine.
- While Planet Nine hasn't been found directly, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. And Batygin is confident we'll return to a nine-planet solar system within the next decade.
Inbreeding leads to a problematically small gene pool.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.