5 tools every entrepreneur should have, all on sale now
After saving literally thousands on these business aids, you'll already be well on your way to a thriving new venture.
- These tools can help businesses improve their planning, presentations and online presence.
- Each of these offers comes with a lifetime subscription.
- All five deals are currently over 95% off.
Having a great business idea often isn't enough. Sure, a rock solid concept can go a long way toward getting a successful business off the ground. But, without the right approach to developing, nurturing and growing that idea, even a surefire hit can end up in ruin.
We'd hate to see your genius business revelation meet that fate -- so check out these five essential business tools that any budding entrepreneur needs in their arsenal. After saving literally thousands on these business aids, you'll already be well on your way to a thriving new venture.
Seobility puts a fleet of web optimization tools into one easy-to-use package dedicated to supercharging your site's Google search rankings. Seobility reports detail every error, broken link or missed opportunity on your site and offers fixes, including prime keywords, regional preferences and even topical relevance.
Staying on top of social media postings can feel like a second full time job, but Planagram can get your Instagram game rounded into shape. Planagram knows when your audience is most engaged, which allows you to schedule and post images, galleries, videos or stories to go live at those optimal moments.
Get a big head start on your PowerPoint business presentations with Slidebean's collection of sharp, modern design templates and style features. With just a few clicks, you'll have the core of a professional-grade presentation, ready for any of your color, font or design customization. You can even control your Slidebean presentation through your phone.
Bizplan is a step-by-step business plan builder that doesn't let any aspect of launching a new venture fall through the cracks. With Bizplan, all your major initiatives are broken down into manageable pieces to help you accomplish more in less time. Track your timelines and all your business expenses with drag-and-drop ease and prove to investors -- and the world -- that your new business is primed for success.
With SERPstash's collection of 21 SEO tools, you'll have no trouble identifying keywords, spotting competitors, researching backlinks and zeroing in on every area for improvement with your business website. SERPstash can show you how you're doing in Google searches, which queries are bringing you the most traffic and can even grade the mobile-friendliness of your site.
Prices are subject to change.
The best leaders don't project perfection. Peter Fuda explains why.
- There are two kinds of masks leaders wear. Executive coach Peter Fuda likens one to The Phantom of the Opera—projecting perfectionism to hide feelings of inadequacy—and the other to The Mask, where leaders assume a persona of toughness or brashness because they imagine it projects the power needed for the position.
- Both of those masks are motivated by self-protection, rather than learning, growth and contribution. "By the way," says Fuda, "your people know you're imperfect anyway, so when you embrace your imperfections they know you're honest as well."
- The most effective leaders are those who try to perfect their craft rather than try to perfect their image. They inspire a culture of learning and growth, not a culture where people are afraid to ask for help.
To learn more, visit peterfuda.com.
The dominatrix profession demands a mastery of human psychology and the ability to command life's many challenges.
- Professional dominatrixes develop an intuitive understanding of the human psyche at its most revealing.
- The techniques pro-dommes use to control their clients can be translated to other endeavors, especially finances and work.
- Studying the principles of these techniques can help anyone improve a craft or skill.
Tips on telling human stories that audiences want to hear from start to finish.
- The most important part of being a writer is feeling that you're not important and that the work you're doing is not about you.
- "A journalist is someone who is willing to disappoint themselves with the truth."
- Every piece of journalism has a narrative arc, and that arc is integral to any human storytelling.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.