This A.I. pocket device translates languages in real-time
The ONE Mini is a Swiss Army knife of translation tech, interpreting 12 different foreign languages with a host of features.
- The ONE Mini translates and transcribe 12 languages in real time.
- Advanced speech recognition tech produces text or verbal translations instantly.
- Live premium translator service is available through ONE Mini.
Some of the best holiday gifts are the ones we never realized we desperately needed. And if you've watched much sci-fi, you've undoubtedly wished universal translators that bridged language gaps like magic were actually real.
Born of a $100,000 Kickstarter campaign, the ONE Mini Pocket Multilingual Assistant is that sci-fi dream brought to life. And for anyone on your holiday shopping list who travels, deals with foreign cultures or just enjoys an amazing tech innovation, it's a killer holiday gift option.
The ONE Mini is a Swiss Army knife of translation tech, interpreting 12 different foreign languages with a host of features. The audio recorder captures speech, then uses cutting-edge neural machine AI to produce highly accurate text or verbal translations. If you're in a foreign country, ONE Mini can literally be your voice as you navigate the culture.
ONE Mini also provides premium live interpreter service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for conversations that require more complex interaction. With a single button push, ONE Mini connects via Bluetooth with a qualified interpreter able to offer full nuanced communication so important details don't get lost in translation.
ONE Mini even works great as a wireless music player, clipping neatly to your clothes for hands-free use anywhere.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Hundreds more are documented in Robert Macfarlane's Landmarks.
- In Landmarks, Robert Macfarlane revives hundreds of nearly-forgotten words to remind us of our relationship with nature.
- New dictionaries are deleting nature words while adding technology terms, which Macfarlane states further separates us from the environment.
- The words we speak shape the reality we understand, making it essential to aptly describe what is happening on the planet.
Isogloss cartography shows diversity, richness, and humour of the French language
The dominatrix profession demands a mastery of human psychology and the ability to command life's many challenges.
- Professional dominatrixes develop an intuitive understanding of the human psyche at its most revealing.
- The techniques pro-dommes use to control their clients can be translated to other endeavors, especially finances and work.
- Studying the principles of these techniques can help anyone improve a craft or skill.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.