Take the guesswork out of real estate investing with this analytics tool
Big data is supercharging almost every industry. It's about time to use it to your advantage when it comes to buying property.
It's 2020 ... and data is everywhere. From e-commerce to sports to the foundations of our democracy, everyone is trying to extract the keys to unlocking the future from all those massive stores of accumulated data.
Of course, it should come as no surprise that the big-money world of real estate has jumped on the analytics train with both feet. Now, you can take advantage of that advancement with hard real estate data that can make you money with a lifetime subscription to Mashvisor. It's on sale now at hundreds off its regular price, only $39.
No more spreadsheets, no more searching. Using vast real estate data and analytics, Mashvisor turns 3 months of research into 15 minutes. Find out immediately what kind of returns a property will provide and what you need to outperform the rental market. Mashvisor compiles vast stores of public record information and trusted real estate sources like Auction.com, Realtor.com, Zillow and more to form a true valuation of a property. It used to take weeks and weeks of skimming through old records and scores of websites to uncover nuggets of valuable intel. Now, it's all crunched through Mashvisor in a handful of clicks.
Armed with that knowledge, smart investors can quickly find low-priced properties for sale that can immediately turn profits as either long-term rental units or as shorter-term AirBnb-style vacation housing. Since speed is key, this Mashvisor data can help savvy buyers lock in bids well before old-school property chasers realize their true worth.
A lifetime Mashvisor basic subscription (regularly $1,499), including the complete suite of elite real estate data sets and tools, is only $39 with this limited-time offer. Mashvisor is also offering an even bigger discount on its professional level subscription, which features “heat maps" and additional market information for just $99, a savings of over $4,600.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Land nearly 50 hours of expert Excel training for under $40.
- The boring realm of spreadsheets has become one of the most powerful data analytics tools around.
- Microsoft Excel has greatly expanded to become an essential visualization platform.
- In an era in which data is king, keeping track of information has never been so important.
Get the absolute most out of what Excel can do with this incredible course and become a productivity master. Right now, it's 90% off the regular price.
- The Complete Microsoft Excel and VBA Bundle offers full Excel 2019, 2016 and 2013 training.
- The package also shows how to use VBA, Excel's key programming language.
- The $300 package is on sale now for just $29.99.
Hackers look for open doors. If your personal data isn't protected, it's that much easier to compromise your identity.
- Legendary con-man-turned-FBI-consultant Frank W. Abagnale breaks down the 2017 Equifax data breach.
- Hackers were able to access the personal data of millions of Americans through faulty software — and they might wait years before using the stolen social security numbers and dates of birth.
- Abagnale blames Equifax for this oversight. If a company is entrusted with an individual's personal data they need to do a better job of protecting it. "Hackers don't cause breaches, people do," he says.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.