This massive project management training bundle is your ticket to a 6-figure career
Discover how project management pros cut costs and boost efficiency in any operation.
- The Complete Project and Quality Management Certification Bundle examines the most popular project management methodologies.
- Courses offer full examinations of Agile, Scrum, PMP, Six Sigma and more.
- The 8-course, 114-hour package is on sale for just $29.99.
A successful project manager always has one clear objective: The triumphant completion of a goal. Of course, determining just the right way to achieve that goal... well, that’s where personal ideologies start factoring in.
While every major project management methodology leads you toward your ultimate goal, their varied approaches mean a qualified PM has to determine which plan works best for them. The only way to know is to be familiar with all the basics of project management. You can study up on all the most popular methods with the Complete Project and Quality Management Certification Bundle, a massive training package on sale now for only $29.99.
This collection includes eight courses with more than 114 hours of instruction, offering a full overview of key methodologies for getting a project across the finish line.
Agile and its most popular hybrid Scrum are the focus of four courses in this collection. Once you understand the basics of Agile (Agile Project Management) and its guiding principle of incremental steps toward success, you’ll then be ready to tackle Scrum. In Agile Scrum and Certified Scrum Master, you’ll learn how to use this even faster moving subset of Agile rules. You’ll also get familiar with Agile XP, which helps Agile followers zero in on even higher quality results without losing sight of your employee’s quality of life.
In Certified Associate In Project Management (CAPM) 6th Edition and Project Management Professional (PMP) 6th Edition, you’ll get a hard look at the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) approach as you train toward earning the PMP certification, one of the most recognized designations in the project management field.
Finally, Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt give students insight into another popular approach, this one focused on process efficiency and eliminating variations that slow down success.
Each course in this collection is a $146.25 value, but with this limited-time deal, the whole package is available for only $29.99.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
It takes more than a good idea to land a shark as a business partner.
- As a successful entrepreneur, investor, and one of the stars of 'Shark Tank,' Daymond John is used to being pitched business ideas. In this interview, he shares what separates bad pitches from great pitches.
- Beyond the idea, how well (or not) he and potential business partners will work together is a big factor.
- Proof that the person did their research and some of the legwork before hand also goes a long way.
Get the resources you need to market online all in one place.
- The Zuitte bundle gathers more than 50 tools for building and managing online sales.
- The suite features SEO and email marketing tools, CRM managers, social media aids and more.
- A $9,480 value, the full package is available now for just $199.
From career changes to just picking up a new leisure activity, all of these skill bundles are hundreds of dollars off their regular price right now.
- These 10 skills training bundles will have you mastering a new talent.
- Subjects range from music producing and graphic design to electrical engineering and stock trading.
- Each skill training bundle is currently at least 95% off.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.