10 courses that can turn you into a better writer
From travel blogging to novel writing, creative writing is a skill you can apply anywhere.
- Reading has been shown to increase intelligence and empathy, making writing a powerful communication tool.
- There are methods that can help you become a stronger writer, such as creating outlines and reading lists, and editing.
- Transmitting ideas from your head onto the page helps you to organize your thinking process.
Creative writing is a powerful means for organizing your thoughts. Not only are you partaking in the ancient craft of storytelling, but the process of creating a narrative from inception to finished tale helps you to think through every aspect of character development, dialogue, and landscape. This process is an important means for thinking more clearly in your own life.
Your readers will thank you. A 2009 study of children found that reading creates new white matter in their brains. The result was an improvement in their ability to communicate. Reading has also been shown to make adults more intelligent and empathetic. Creative writers are needed to help raise the educational and emotional bar of society.
The Ultimate Creative Writing Course Bundle is your guide to becoming a powerful creative writer in a variety of formats. The 10 courses feature 422 separate lessons that will help you become an exceptional travel writer, teach you how to edit and proofread like a pro, and even compose hard-hitting pieces of journalism.
What's more, each course in this collection is Continuing Professional Development (CPD)-certified so you can trust in their quality. Plus, with each course you complete, you'll also net a number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Finding your niche as a writer is one of the most significant challenges for any aspiring wordsmith. Interested in writing children's books? Want to finally get that novel out of your head? How about exploring calligraphy? All of these topics and more are covered this bundle.
You can get The Ultimate Creative Writing Course Bundle for just $29.99 today. That's a low price for a skillset with a giant ROI, both in your personal life and career.
Prices subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
The program aims to notify people after they've come in close contact with someone who tested positive.
- The program currently involves 25,000 contract tracers who are capable of tracing 10,000 contacts per day.
- Participation in the program is voluntary, though officials said it may become mandatory if necessary.
- The program will eventually include a smartphone app that records who you've come in close proximity to.
A new study may help us better understand how children build social cognition through caregiver interaction.
Researchers at UT Southwestern noted a 47 percent increase in blood flow to regions associated with memory.
- Researchers at UT Southwestern observed a stark improvement in memory after cardiovascular exercise.
- The year-long study included 30 seniors who all had some form of memory impairment.
- The group of seniors that only stretched for a year did not fair as well in memory tests.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.