This $22 course can teach you to problem-solve more effectively
Master your thinking to excel in business and life.
- The ability to think deeply on topics helps you make better decisions and solve problems more effectively.
- Intelligence comes from strategy and training, not from genetics.
- Metacognition helps you manage thinking skills at a deeper level.
Metacognition is a uniquely human skill. Being aware of your own thought processes is a foundation of consciousness. Metacognitive activities include problem-solving, self-reflection, reassessing your past experiences, and evaluating progress as you complete a task.
These are extremely important and useful abilities. The Mastering Thinking Skills Bundle Ft. Timothy Kenny is a premier program for those wanting to make the most of how they think.
Timothy Kenny is the author of Accelerated Learning for Entrepreneurs. He has taught groups about how to accelerate their learning at Harvard Innovation lab, the Tufts University Entrepreneurs Society, and General Assembly in Boston, as well as consulted with startup teams on how to accelerate their learning, creativity, and growth.
In this four-course, 107-lesson bundle, Kenny teaches you how metacognition can be used to manage your thinking at a deeper level. This skill will help you build a diverse problem-solving toolkit that can be applied to almost every situation in life and at work.
Kenny also teaches the language of metaphors and the development of innovation skills. By constructing a creative "interstate system" that connects different regions of your brain, you'll learn the skills necessary for becoming a creative and flexible thinker.
In these courses, he'll also reveal the power of mini languages, including body, sign, and cryptographic languages. You'll learn how to read much more than just words on a screen in no time.
Kenny also offers lessons in mental math, which will assist you in building a BS detector that helps you find the right solutions to problems fast. As one student says, it's a "great course to improve your mental math and even math in general."
The Mastering Thinking Skills Bundle Ft. Timothy Kenny is on sale for just $21.99, a 97% discount from the original price.
Price subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
The world's 10 most affected countries are spending up to 59% of their GDP on the effects of violence.
- Conflict and violence cost the world more than $14 trillion a year.
- That's the equivalent of $5 a day for every person on the planet.
- Research shows that peace brings prosperity, lower inflation and more jobs.
- Just a 2% reduction in conflict would free up as much money as the global aid budget.
- Report urges governments to improve peacefulness, especially amid COVID-19.
The lush biodiversity of South America's rainforests is rooted in one of the most cataclysmic events that ever struck Earth.
- One especially mysterious thing about the asteroid impact, which killed the dinosaurs, is how it transformed Earth's tropical rainforests.
- A recent study analyzed ancient fossils collected in modern-day Colombia to determine how tropical rainforests changed after the bolide impact.
- The results highlight how nature is able to recover from cataclysmic events, though it may take millions of years.
Global inequality takes many forms, including who has lost the most children
- A first-of-its-kind study examines the number of mothers who have lost a child around the world.
- The number is related to infant mortality rates in a country but is not identical to it.
- The lack of information on the topic leaves a lot of room for future research.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by Freethink Media, Inc. All rights reserved.