from the world's big
Speculation is the key to the stock market. Learn how it works.
Day trading and technical analysis are two necessary skills for success.
- Day trading requires keen foresight in the art of speculation.
- Technical analysis demands an intensive study of past market data.
- These skills can be learned with time and training.
Day traders have to move quickly. Navigating a complex market—especially in the time of a pandemic—requires lightning-fast instincts and a strong working knowledge of the entire industry. Understanding margin leverage and margin interest rates could mean the difference between success and failure.
Due to the unpredictability of the stock market, technical analysis is essential. Learning how to use charts to recognize market trends and price patterns is required if you want to exploit the market for your benefit.
Both of these skills require instinct, and instinct is nothing more than learned behavior and repetition. That's what makes The Premium Novice-to-Expert Day Trading & Technical Analysis Bundle so valuable to market novices and experts alike: constant study is needed if you want to play this game.
The 236 lessons involved in this 10-course bundle will empower you with everything you need to feel confident in your market analysis. You'll learn how to become an expert multitasker, performing multiple chart time-frame analysis in order to exit and enter at just the right time. By evaluating volatility, volume, and momentum, market trends will begin to come into view.
You'll also be shown how to use advanced technical indicators that will help you recognize overbought and oversold conditions and reversal signals, which will make you a security trading expert. In the Candlestick Trading Mastery Course, you'll be armed with everything you need to pick out bear and bull market runs and adjust accordingly.
The courses are led by Wealthy Education, an eLearning solutions provider specializing in stock market investing, financial management, accounting, and personal finance. Their overall objective is to help students achieve their financial goals and make their trades up to 80.61% more profitable.
Whether brushing up or diving in, today you can pick up The Premium Novice-to-Expert Day Trading & Technical Analysis Bundle for only $49.99. You'll even begin with a sound investment decision, considering that the cost is 97% off.
Price subject to change.
More from the Big Think Shop
- Work-from-home accessories to keep you productive
- DIY projects to keep you entertained indoors
- New skills you can learn without leaving home
The word "learning" opens up space for more people, places, and ideas.
- The terms 'education' and 'learning' are often used interchangeably, but there is a cultural connotation to the former that can be limiting. Education naturally links to schooling, which is only one form of learning.
- Gregg Behr, founder and co-chair of Remake Learning, believes that this small word shift opens up the possibilities in terms of how and where learning can happen. It also becomes a more inclusive practice, welcoming in a larger, more diverse group of thinkers.
- Post-COVID, the way we think about what learning looks like will inevitably change, so it's crucial to adjust and begin building the necessary support systems today.
The coronavirus pandemic has brought out the perception of selfishness among many.
- Selfish behavior has been analyzed by philosophers and psychologists for centuries.
- New research shows people may be wired for altruistic behavior and get more benefits from it.
- Crisis times tend to increase self-centered acts.
Paul Krugman on the Virtues of Selfishness<div class="rm-shortcode" data-media_id="7ZtAkm6C" data-player_id="FvQKszTI" data-rm-shortcode-id="828936bf6953080e9018307354c0c02b"> <div id="botr_7ZtAkm6C_FvQKszTI_div" class="jwplayer-media" data-jwplayer-video-src="https://content.jwplatform.com/players/7ZtAkm6C-FvQKszTI.js"> <img src="https://cdn.jwplayer.com/thumbs/7ZtAkm6C-1920.jpg" class="jwplayer-media-preview" /> </div> <script src="https://content.jwplatform.com/players/7ZtAkm6C-FvQKszTI.js"></script> </div> The Nobel Prize-winning economist on the virtues of selfishness.
Evolution Is Moving Us Away from Selfishness. But Where Is It Taking ...<div class="rm-shortcode" data-media_id="cyeqmYCb" data-player_id="FvQKszTI" data-rm-shortcode-id="6c5efecb56456e9acc25cf36935b1826"> <div id="botr_cyeqmYCb_FvQKszTI_div" class="jwplayer-media" data-jwplayer-video-src="https://content.jwplatform.com/players/cyeqmYCb-FvQKszTI.js"> <img src="https://cdn.jwplayer.com/thumbs/cyeqmYCb-1920.jpg" class="jwplayer-media-preview" /> </div> <script src="https://content.jwplatform.com/players/cyeqmYCb-FvQKszTI.js"></script> </div>
Exploring Morality and Selfishness in Modern Times<div class="rm-shortcode" data-media_id="02eX1Cag" data-player_id="FvQKszTI" data-rm-shortcode-id="45cc6180db791f32683988fb52faff26"> <div id="botr_02eX1Cag_FvQKszTI_div" class="jwplayer-media" data-jwplayer-video-src="https://content.jwplatform.com/players/02eX1Cag-FvQKszTI.js"> <img src="https://cdn.jwplayer.com/thumbs/02eX1Cag-1920.jpg" class="jwplayer-media-preview" /> </div> <script src="https://content.jwplatform.com/players/02eX1Cag-FvQKszTI.js"></script> </div> Philosopher Peter Singer discusses the state of global ethics.
Parenting could be a distraction from what mattered most to him: his writing.
Ernest Hemingway was affectionately called “Papa," but what kind of dad was he?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.