Instantly translate your voice into 110+ languages from your device
Sheltering at home won't last forever. This translator is a traveler's best friend.
- LingvaNex Translator lets you speak to your Uber driver, B&B host, or waiter in almost any country with ease.
- The dictionary function helps you use foreign words in the right context.
- You can instantly translate text on image and websites.
We might be sheltering at home right now, but that won't last forever. Though you may be brushing up on your language skills during this time, the ability to talk to anyone in the world is a skillset beyond most humans.
That's where LingvaNex Translator comes in. This unique program lets you read, write, and speak in over 110 languages. This powerful translation and dictionary app offers instant translations of text, voice, images, websites, and documents. Right now, LingvaNex Translator: Lifetime Subscription (Desktop and Mobile Bundle) is on sale for 80% off, just $79.99.
That means you'll never have to flip through a book you picked up at the airport or scroll through local search apps hoping to find the right words. In fact, the dictionary even helps you nail the context.
You don't even need to travel to use LingvaNex Translator. Discover what's happening overseas from local news sources, and even translate text on images. You can save your favorite translations in the bookmarks and revisit them to help grow your vocabulary over time.
Lingvanex Translator is available on mobile or desktop for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows users. Apple users rate it 4/5 stars on the Mac App Store, while Google Play and Microsoft Store users both give it 4.4/5 stars.
Purchase LingvaNex Translator: Lifetime Subscription (Desktop and Mobile Bundle) today for just $79.99 and save 80% off the list price.
Price subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
More from the Big Think Shop
- Work-from-home accessories to keep you productive
- DIY projects to keep you entertained indoors
- New skills you can learn without leaving home
What does it mean to "lead without authority"?
The planet that we are searching for is a little bit smaller and closer than we originally thought.
- Years ago, California Institute of Technology professor Konstantin Batygin was inspired to embark on a journey of discovering what lurked beyond Neptune. What he and his collaborator discovered was a strange field of debris.
- This field of debris exhibited a clustering of orbits, and something was keeping these orbits confined. The only plausible source would be the gravitational pull of an extra planet—Planet Nine.
- While Planet Nine hasn't been found directly, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. And Batygin is confident we'll return to a nine-planet solar system within the next decade.
Inbreeding leads to a problematically small gene pool.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.