If you're not an artist, Design Wizard Pro does the heavy lifting for you
If you're a skilled entrepreneur, a talented resource manager or a persuasive sales professional, that doesn't mean you've had time to master graphic design. Let Design Wizard Pro do it for you.
- Design Wizard Pro helps create eye-catching marketing materials in minutes.
- Templates with high quality elements create ads, social media posts, sales materials and more.
- Regularly almost $600, Design Wizard Pro is now just $39.
If you were born a skilled entrepreneur or a talented resource manager or a persuasive sales professional, that doesn't mean you were also gifted with graphic design talent. In fact, there's a decent chance that visual and artistic gene just completely passed you by.
Hey, we can't do everything, right? So rather than spending frustrating hours trying to craft ads, social media posts, sales brochures or other marketing materials from scratch, Design Wizard Pro can help. Right now, a lifetime subscription to the vast library of marketing aids is available at more than 90 percent off the regular price, only $39.
How to use Design Wizard - YouTube www.youtube.com
Right from the start, Design Wizard Pro offers up hundreds of pre-prepared templates and other design elements that can shave hours off the time you spend creating posters, graphics, ebooks and more.
With Design Wizard, you'll sort through over 30,000 design options to find just the right format, layout and color palette for your media of choice. Once you've customized all your images, fonts and more, you'll have a high-quality product that looks like it came from a professional advertising or PR firm.
With more than 1.2 million available licensed images, thousands of illustrations and graphics, 120 free fonts, and even a growing HD video archive, you'll never be at a loss for an eye-catching element to make your media truly sing.
Design Wizard also makes it easy to share your finished work directly to a host of platforms, everywhere from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to niche locations like Intercom, Hubspot, Marketo, Buffer and more.
More than $500 off the regular price with this limited time offer, Design Wizard Pro currently just $39 today.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Here's how to have a healthier relationship with politics.
- "[T]he single healthiest thing most of us can do for our relationship with politics and for politics would be to deemphasize our connection to national politics and reemphasize our connection to state and local politics," says Ezra Klein.
- The media has become overwhelmingly nationalized. To improve your relationship with politics, and to improve politics in general, be intentional about your informational ecosystem.
- Klein recommends reconstructing your news diet so it doesn't overwhelmingly feature national politics, rather sign up for local newsletters, subscribe to your local paper, and get involved in community politics rather than yelling at cable TV or lashing out on Twitter.
Knowing the pitfalls is the first step to making smarter money decisions.
- Taking control of your money and making better financial decisions is something that everyone can and should do.
- There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to investing. A big part of making money is learning how to avoid common mistakes.
- Buying cheap stocks instead of smart ones, being too reactive to news headlines, and thinking short term are a few of the things that new investors often get wrong.
They can be signs of how people feel in their relationship – and may send an important message to potential rivals.
As you scroll through your Facebook news feed, you see it: Your friend has posted a new profile picture. But instead of a picture of just your friend, it's a couple photo – a picture of your friend and their romantic partner.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.