5 Cyber Monday deals that could change your career
The start of 2020 is a perfect time to shore up some deficiencies in your game. And in the spirit of the season, use the coupon code CMSAVE40 to get an extra 40% off.
- Get Cyber Monday savings on three premium online learning platforms.
- Mondly foreign language training offers a five-language package for $35.99.
- Save an extra 40%-60% off select deals with coupon codes CMSAVE40 or CMSAVE60.
When that family member you see once a year asked about your job over the Thanksgiving weekend, did you have a moment of indecision? It might be because you aren’t happy with your current growth opportunities. Or it might be because you’re in the wrong career altogether.
The start of 2020 is a perfect time to shore up some deficiencies in your game. Right now, we’ve got five Cyber Monday deals that could set you up for big things in the new year.
Not sure exactly what you need to learn to spark your resume? No problem. StackSkills is an online learning hub that gives you access to more than 1,000 courses for mastering today’s most in-demand skills. Whether you’re a beginner or just want a quick brush-up, you can find training in IT, development, graphic design, finance, business, marketing and more.
Pick five languages you want to learn and Mondly’s state of the art speech recognition and cutting-edge learning techniques will help get you conversant at your pace. Using conversation-based lessons with native speakers, you’ll build confidence and grow your vocabulary organically with quick, fun lessons. And at about $7 per language, the price is hard to beat.
If you’ve been considering coding or web development opportunities, you can get that foundational training with Treehouse. Its library of courses, workshops, conferences and more is taught by Treehouse’s expert team and gets students ready in subjects like front-end development, Python, UI and UX design, Android app creation or even data analysis.
Gamers can get the inside scoop on how to build games of their own using Unity. It’s just one of the disciplines you can learn from the top-notch Virtual Training Company staff. Of course, they’ve also got training in just about everything, including over 1,000 courses with more added every week.
Readitfor.me keeps you current on all the latest business, sales and professional growth best sellers. With tidy 12-minute summaries of each book’s key takeaways, you can consume all the most relevant business topics while amassing new knowledge to build your career. With this offer, you get lifetime access to the entire archive for over 90 percent off.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
The most popular books of the past 125 years, and where to get them.
- New York Public library is celebrating its 125th birthday in 2020. With over 90 locations across New York City's boroughs, it is the nation's largest public library system.
- Based on circulation data, popularity, trends, and other criteria dating back to 1895, these books are considered the library's most checked-out titles of all time.
- "The Snowy Day" by Ezra Jack Keats was checked out 485,583 times and takes the top spot, but one librarian's hatred of another book may have robbed it of the crown.
Affordable and useful items that will make any trip go more smoothly.
Big Think has launched a line of apparel and goods that celebrate the life and work of four geniuses.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.