5 Cyber Monday deals that could change your career
The start of 2020 is a perfect time to shore up some deficiencies in your game. And in the spirit of the season, use the coupon code CMSAVE40 to get an extra 40% off.
- Get Cyber Monday savings on three premium online learning platforms.
- Mondly foreign language training offers a five-language package for $35.99.
- Save an extra 40%-60% off select deals with coupon codes CMSAVE40 or CMSAVE60.
When that family member you see once a year asked about your job over the Thanksgiving weekend, did you have a moment of indecision? It might be because you aren’t happy with your current growth opportunities. Or it might be because you’re in the wrong career altogether.
The start of 2020 is a perfect time to shore up some deficiencies in your game. Right now, we’ve got five Cyber Monday deals that could set you up for big things in the new year.
Not sure exactly what you need to learn to spark your resume? No problem. StackSkills is an online learning hub that gives you access to more than 1,000 courses for mastering today’s most in-demand skills. Whether you’re a beginner or just want a quick brush-up, you can find training in IT, development, graphic design, finance, business, marketing and more.
Pick five languages you want to learn and Mondly’s state of the art speech recognition and cutting-edge learning techniques will help get you conversant at your pace. Using conversation-based lessons with native speakers, you’ll build confidence and grow your vocabulary organically with quick, fun lessons. And at about $7 per language, the price is hard to beat.
If you’ve been considering coding or web development opportunities, you can get that foundational training with Treehouse. Its library of courses, workshops, conferences and more is taught by Treehouse’s expert team and gets students ready in subjects like front-end development, Python, UI and UX design, Android app creation or even data analysis.
Gamers can get the inside scoop on how to build games of their own using Unity. It’s just one of the disciplines you can learn from the top-notch Virtual Training Company staff. Of course, they’ve also got training in just about everything, including over 1,000 courses with more added every week.
Readitfor.me keeps you current on all the latest business, sales and professional growth best sellers. With tidy 12-minute summaries of each book’s key takeaways, you can consume all the most relevant business topics while amassing new knowledge to build your career. With this offer, you get lifetime access to the entire archive for over 90 percent off.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Playing and being creative shouldn't stop when you grow up.
- Growing up doesn't mean your life has to be all about work.
- Studies have shown that playing and being creative has numerous health benefits for adults of all ages.
- Simple exercises like drawing, finishing a puzzle, or taking breaks outdoors can have a positive impact on your life.
Future-proof your brain with this cognitive care package.
- Human memory relies on the coordination of multiple brain regions, each of which is subject to demise as we age.
- A variety of games and actionable methods can help keep our memory strong.
- Learning new skills is an important component of keeping our memory sharp into our later years
Mondly makes it easy and fun to learn any of the app's 33 languages.
- One of the best ways to ensure cognitive health is by new acquiring skills, such as learning a new language.
- Learning a language may help your mind stay sharp as you age.
- The best way to learn is to constantly practice speaking with others.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.