5 eBook bundles that can raise your earning potential
We've got five great eBook bundles that can get you working in five of the hottest tech fields around, all at a fraction of their original price.
- These eBook bundles cover in-demand skill sets, including cybersecurity, web design, data science, coding and A.I.
- The five collections include five to 20 books each.
- Each bundle is discounted up to 95% off their regular price.
With a new year bearing down fast, here’s an opportunity to study up on an in-demand skill that will expand your professional options while saving you some money at the same time. We’ve got five great eBook bundles that can get you working in five of the hottest tech fields around, all at a fraction of their original price.
This five-eBook, 1,700-page package introduces cybersecurity terms, tools and tactics for use across multiple platforms to keep any computer or network safe from the web’s darkest forces. As more high-profile companies fall victim to data breaches, leaks, and more digital mishaps, this training could pay dividends down the road.
User experience is key, so this 12-eBook collection unlocks all the dos and don’ts of designing attractive and structurally sound web pages and apps. With these UX skills under your belt, you can get 2020 off to a great start as an in-demand UX professional.
Understanding how to gather and analyze data is a ticket to a high-paying job in 2019 as this bundle of 10 eBooks delves into visualization, stat-friendly languages like Python and more.
If you’re interested in coding, then this is the motherlode. This package of 20(!) eBooks covers almost any programming question you could ever ask. Web development, GUI building, robotics, blockchaining, iOS apps, the works -- they’re all here. If you dive into this stack now, you might be finished by the time 2021 rolls around.
Programming computers that can actually think for themselves used to be science fiction. But this 10-book collection proves artificial intelligence programming is very real -- and a very marketable skill you can learn today.
Prices are subject to change.
When you buy something through a link in this article or from our shop, Big Think earns a small commission. Thank you for supporting our team's work.
Can reading increase empathy and charitable thinking?
It doesn't matter what you're reading, as long as you're reading.
- Studies have shown that reading not only increases intelligence and sharpens emotional capabilities, it can also help reduce the risk of dementia.
- Different types of reading triggers an increase in blood flow to different sections of the brain, so as long as you're reading something, your brain is being exercised.
- When setting reading goals, it's important to remember that it's not the destination that matters but the stories you experience along the way. These products will help make that journey easier and more fun.
The most popular books of the past 125 years, and where to get them.
- New York Public library is celebrating its 125th birthday in 2020. With over 90 locations across New York City's boroughs, it is the nation's largest public library system.
- Based on circulation data, popularity, trends, and other criteria dating back to 1895, these books are considered the library's most checked-out titles of all time.
- "The Snowy Day" by Ezra Jack Keats was checked out 485,583 times and takes the top spot, but one librarian's hatred of another book may have robbed it of the crown.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.