More people over 50 are becoming gamers, but finding the right game can be tough.
Here's a letter from our co-founders on the ways to help the world get smarter, faster, through engaging actionable content.
We're the co-founders of Big Think. First and foremost, we want to thank you for your viewership. Over the last 12 years, you have helped us take Big Think from a vision scrawled in notes on lined paper to a reality that has reached over 1 billion people with the mission of helping the world get "smarter faster".
Tripling your reading speed with just 15 minutes of practice each day, and boost your ability to retain what you read.
- Speed reading training can double, or even triple your reading speed in 30 days.
- Results can be seen with just minutes of practice each day.
- Training also focuses on memory retention and skill acquisition.
From STEM kits to fashion dolls, these creations all came from the minds of female inventors and designers.
- You love the games and toys they made, but do you know their names?
- The women behind these products are engineers, CEOs, and accomplished designers.
- Learn about the creators while adding their toys to your holiday shopping list.
From coffee makers and headphones to a calming weighted blanket, something here should appeal to just about anyone on your list.
Baby Yoda merch is on the way, but these Star Wars holiday gifts are available right now.
- Since the launch of Disney Plus, the internet has gone crazy for Baby Yoda.
- Merchandise for the cute character was intentionally delayed, but there are other options.
- The items in this gift guide are for anyone who loves Star Wars or wants to learn more.
Babbel is developed by over 100 linguistic experts and its speech recognition technology assesses your pronunciation so it's "fi 'ahsan al'ahwal" every time.
- A lifetime Babbel subscription can help you learn up to 14 popular languages.
- 10-to-15 minute language lessons focus on building basic conversational skills.
- Babbel's speech recognition technology monitors and assesses your verbal performance.