A larger vocabulary can be a confidence booster for children and make adults better communicators.
- There are many benefits to developing one's vocabulary beyond just sounding smarter.
- A stronger vocabulary can boost confidence, improve comprehension, and make you a better communicator.
- The entire family can learn and practice new words with these fun games.
The pandemic reminds us that our higher education system, with all its flaws, remains a key part of our strategic reserve.
- America's higher education system is under great scrutiny as it adapts to a remote-learning world. These criticisms will only make higher ed more innovative.
- While there are flaws in the system and great challenges ahead, higher education has adapted quickly to allow students to continue learning. John Katzman, CEO of online learning organization Noodle Partners, believes this is cause for optimism not negativity.
- Universities are pillars of scientific research on the COVID-19 frontlines, they bring facts in times of uncertainty and fake news, and, in a bad economy, education is a personal floatation device.
Really knowing your way around Microsoft Excel is a wise move for any modern entrepreneur.
- While Excel is known as a spreadsheet program, it can be used as a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.
- Business owners use Excel to keep their books running smoothly.
- From visual charts to pivot tables, Microsoft's classic program has much to offer.
Get a digital reading with zero contact to avoid potential virus transmission and to make the process easier and faster for infants.
Never get caught needing an illustration again.
- Making visuals jump off the screen is a constant challenge for businesses.
- Many graphics tools are complicated and take a lot of training to master.
- From corporate presentations to personal branding, ITG.digital makes graphic presentations easy and affordable.
Sheltering at home won't last forever. This translator is a traveler's best friend.
- LingvaNex Translator lets you speak to your Uber driver, B&B host, or waiter in almost any country with ease.
- The dictionary function helps you use foreign words in the right context.
- You can instantly translate text on image and websites.
The visual language of comics and graphic novels are great exercise for developing brains.
- In addition to being fun, studies have shown that the visual language of graphic novels stimulates the brain in ways that complex text can.
- For some readers, information is easier to process through images than it is through text alone.
- These graphic novels are great for getting young readers into philosophy, technology, and other scientific narratives.