Mindfulness has been clinically proven to help you de-stress and boost positive feelings
- A recent study showed that 40 days of mindfulness training lead to structural changes in the brain and helps improve quality of life.
- Previous research has shown meditation to be helpful in reducing emotional pain.
- Daily mindfulness practice helps practitioners maintain focus and boost their cognitive abilities.
From travel blogging to novel writing, creative writing is a skill you can apply anywhere.
- Reading has been shown to increase intelligence and empathy, making writing a powerful communication tool.
- There are methods that can help you become a stronger writer, such as creating outlines and reading lists, and editing.
- Transmitting ideas from your head onto the page helps you to organize your thinking process.
You can change your brain at any age thanks to neuroplasticity.
- Neuroplasticity is your brain's ability to form new neuronal connections throughout your life.
- It is possible to change your habits and learn new skills at any age thanks to neuroplasticity.
- Training your brain to form new connections is beneficial to long-term cognitive health.
These compostable espresso pods are the eco-friendly way to get your caffeine fix.
- The coffee pod revolution saved us time and effort but has been horrible for the environment.
- The single-use plastics used in most pods sit in landfills for years.
- Fortunately, a new wave of eco-friendly compostable pods is coming to the market.
While everyone has a camera, great photography is still an art mastered by few.
- While everyone has a camera in the smartphone era, photography is still an art that takes time and discipline to do well.
- Learning to use natural light and frame landscapes are two challenging photo skills.
- Great photography begins by choosing the proper gear for the style you have in mind.
From novels to screenwriting, storytelling is one of our most powerful forms of communication.
- Reading has been shown to make you more intelligent and empathic, a trait that good writers learn to master.
- Storytelling is one of the most important forms of communication that humans engage in.
- While "finding your voice" is what writers crave, beginning with the basics is an essential step on any writer's path.