Gaia: make me happy and sad
I have played Gaia only for 3 months, but I feel that it is so long as if I have known it for several years.
I first knew about this game is from my friend, who played it day and night. I did not know how to play, my friend created a account for me, and taught me patiently. I began to play after a week. Gaia online gold is a interesting game, it let me meet all kinds of people.
In the crowd, I met a girl, she was so common that nobody paid attention to her. But she still played the game silently, she never said a word. I became interested in her guadually, and I wanted to make friends with her. Gaia gold .At the first three days, she played the game as usual and paid no attention to me. But I did not give up, I went on talking with her though she still ignored me.
After three days, I was playing the game, and talked to her from time to time. Surprisely, she said hello to me, I am so happy that I feel my life was filled with happiness. We began to talk and we talk about everything, I began to know her name, she had a good name—wenya. We kept talking until middle night. Cheap gaia gold. We have made an agreement that we would play the game together tomorrow. I thought this day was my happiest day of my life. Buy gaia gold.
But the next day, I kept waiting until the next morning, she did not appear any more. I was crazy, I looked her in each place of the game, but still had no any information about her. After five days, I had to give up and had no mood to see anyone. I locked myself in my room in order to find out the reason why she left. But I had no idea about that. Gaiaonline gold.
In a chance to play the game, I met another boy who used the account of the girl, he said he knew the girl, I did not believe my eyes when I see this. He told me that the girl had moved to a remote place, he was ever her neighbour. The girl gave the account to him when she left. She ask the boy to tell me not to remember her, she would be happier in the future,
I was shocked by this, I think I have fallen in love with the girl, but she would never know about this. I think I will remember her forever.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Can sensitive coral reefs survive another human generation?
- Coral reefs may not be able to survive another human decade because of the environmental stress we have placed on them, says author David Wallace-Wells. He posits that without meaningful changes to policies, the trend of them dying out, even in light of recent advances, will continue.
- The World Wildlife Fund says that 60 percent of all vertebrate mammals have died since just 1970. On top of this, recent studies suggest that insect populations may have fallen by as much as 75 percent over the last few decades.
- If it were not for our oceans, the planet would probably be already several degrees warmer than it is today due to the emissions we've expelled into the atmosphere.
They didn't know it, but the rituals of Iron Age Scandinavians turned their iron into steel.
- Iron Age Scandinavians only had access to poor quality iron, which put them at a tactical disadvantage against their neighbors.
- To strengthen their swords, smiths used the bones of their dead ancestors and animals, hoping to transfer the spirit into their blades.
- They couldn't have known that in so doing, they actually were forging a rudimentary form of steel.
Michael Dowling, Northwell Health's CEO, believes we're entering the age of smart medicine.
- The United States health care system has much room for improvement, and big tech may be laying the foundation for those improvements.
- Technological progress in medicine is coming from two fronts: medical technology and information technology.
- As information technology develops, patients will become active participants in their health care, and value-based care may become a reality.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.