Gaia: make me happy and sad
I have played Gaia only for 3 months, but I feel that it is so long as if I have known it for several years.
I first knew about this game is from my friend, who played it day and night. I did not know how to play, my friend created a account for me, and taught me patiently. I began to play after a week. Gaia online gold is a interesting game, it let me meet all kinds of people.
In the crowd, I met a girl, she was so common that nobody paid attention to her. But she still played the game silently, she never said a word. I became interested in her guadually, and I wanted to make friends with her. Gaia gold .At the first three days, she played the game as usual and paid no attention to me. But I did not give up, I went on talking with her though she still ignored me.
After three days, I was playing the game, and talked to her from time to time. Surprisely, she said hello to me, I am so happy that I feel my life was filled with happiness. We began to talk and we talk about everything, I began to know her name, she had a good name—wenya. We kept talking until middle night. Cheap gaia gold. We have made an agreement that we would play the game together tomorrow. I thought this day was my happiest day of my life. Buy gaia gold.
But the next day, I kept waiting until the next morning, she did not appear any more. I was crazy, I looked her in each place of the game, but still had no any information about her. After five days, I had to give up and had no mood to see anyone. I locked myself in my room in order to find out the reason why she left. But I had no idea about that. Gaiaonline gold.
In a chance to play the game, I met another boy who used the account of the girl, he said he knew the girl, I did not believe my eyes when I see this. He told me that the girl had moved to a remote place, he was ever her neighbour. The girl gave the account to him when she left. She ask the boy to tell me not to remember her, she would be happier in the future,
I was shocked by this, I think I have fallen in love with the girl, but she would never know about this. I think I will remember her forever.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A new study explores how certain personality traits affect individuals' attitudes on obesity in others.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- The results showed that the personality traits neuroticism and extraversion are linked to more negative views and behaviors related to obesity.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
The rise of anti-scientific thinking and conspiracy is a concerning trend.
- Fifty years later after one of the greatest achievements of mankind, there's a growing number of moon landing deniers. They are part of a larger trend of anti-scientific thinking.
- Climate change, anti-vaccination and other assorted conspiratorial mindsets are a detriment and show a tangible impediment to fostering real progress or societal change.
- All of these separate anti-scientific beliefs share a troubling root of intellectual dishonesty and ignorance.
The history of the Geneva Conventions tells us how the international community draws the line on brutality.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Four Geneva Conventions defined the rules for prisoners of war, torture, naval and medical personnel and more.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.