Future Cars Can be Fuel-Free and Sell Electricity to the Power Grid when parked.
A revolutionary new magnetic energy conversion technology appears capable of powering future cars, trucks and buses.
Vehicles employing these new systems will:
1. Never require fuel of any kind
2. Help prevent future resource wars
3. Earn substantial cash for their owners
4. Reverse the decline of the auto industry
5. End the need to build more power plants
6. Eliminate concerns regarding fuel mileage
7. Generate new jobs and stimulate the economy
8. Create a powerful weapon against climate change
We must sharply accelerate development of new, sustainable energy alternatives. To reverse the dangerous place we now find ourselves in, requires a technological revolution that conserves planetary resources. The technology must to be easy to manufacture and use, as well as inexpensive, thus capable of rapidly achieving global impact. Yet, few scientists, engineers or policy makers, understand the potential and reality of little-known Zero Point Energy.
The ability to speak clearly, succinctly, and powerfully is easier than you think
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break a person's assessment of your intelligence, competence, and authenticity.
The next gold rush might take place in our sewers.
- Even though we think of it as exceedingly rare, gold can be found all around us.
- The trouble is, most of the gold is hard to get at; its too diluted in our waste or ocean waters to effectively extract.
- This new technique quickly, easily, and reliably extracts gold from most liquids.
What defines a dark horse? The all-important decision to pursue fulfillment and excellence.
When we first set the Dark Horse Project in motion, fulfillment was the last thing on our minds. We were hoping to uncover specific and possibly idiosyncratic study methods, learning techniques, and rehearsal regimes that dark horses used to attain excellence. Our training made us resistant to ambiguous variables that were difficult to quantify, and personal fulfillment seemed downright foggy. But our training also taught us never to ignore the evidence, no matter how much it violated our expectations.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.