Fill the Missing Link
I believe in the power of *Fill the Missing Link*. After 20+ years of being employed, I decided to become independent and self-employed. It is so much different being self-employed from being employed. For exmple, being employed, the company brand is already there and will be given, regardless you like it or not. But, being self-employed, you must get one. "Fill the Missing Link" describes my belief and basic concept.
No matter what you do, even being employed or self-employed, life is like solving "zigsaw puzzle". You hope to have whole picture completed, but there is always a missing part. You do not want to give up your attempt, so you end up continuing to "Fill the Missing Link". If you "find the right piece of puzzle", you can "Fill the Missing Link". Then you see better picture of completed image, your picture will step ahead for completion. Or it becomes easier to find the next missing piece.
It seems to me that this theory applies not just for daily conduct, but for life or living. We have something missing for our entire life. But, we cannot leave them to be missing and open. We continue to find someone, something which can fill your missing part.
Either in life or in business, we all need someone who can help you "Finding a Piece of Puzzle" and "Filling the Missing Link". I would love to help you finding the piece and "Fill Your Missing Link". This is my goal of life and goal of my company's business. This "Fill the Missing Link" is not just concept. You will find this can be effective methodology for improvement of your daily conduct or life.
Here is the link for more information on this "Fill the Missing Link".
Antimicrobial resistance is growing worldwide, rendering many "work horse" medicines ineffective. Without intervention, drug-resistant pathogens could lead to millions of deaths by 2050. Thankfully, companies like Pfizer are taking action.
- Antimicrobial-resistant pathogens are one of the largest threats to global health today.
- As we get older, our immune systems age, increasing our risk of life threatening infections. Without reliable antibiotics, life expectancy could decline for the first time in modern history.
- If antibiotics become ineffective, common infections could result in hospitalization or even death. Life-saving interventions like cancer treatments and organ transplantation would become more difficult, more often resulting in death. Routine procedures would become hard to perform.
- Without intervention, resistant pathogens could result in 10 million annual deaths by 2050.
- By taking a multi-faceted approach—inclusive of adherence to good stewardship, surveillance and responsible manufacturing practices, as well as an emphasis on prevention and treatment—companies like Pfizer are fighting to help curb the spread.
Long hidden under trees, it's utterly massive
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Christmas has many pagan and secular traditions that early Christians incorporated into this new holiday.
- Christmas was heavily influenced by the Roman festival of Saturnalia.
- The historical Jesus was not born on December 25th as many contemporary Christians believe.
- Many staple Christmas traditions predated the festival and were tied into ancient pagan worship of the sun and related directly to the winter solstice.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.