Fear and U.S. Democracy
Fear is a universal too in which our government has used to manipulate votes, illicit an illegal war for profiteering and other various anti-democratic endeavors. How long will the manipulation of fear be used as a tool for extorting the American people? Such examples of this radical campaigning efforts are "If we don’t fight them over there, we will fight them over here." And the fear of communism, these tactics have put our nation at risk financially and more importantly, physically. I again ask, when will the anti-democratic melodramatic propaganda or rhetoric end?
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Two massive clouds of dust in orbit around the Earth have been discussed for years and finally proven to exist.
- Hungarian astronomers have proven the existence of two "pseudo-satellites" in orbit around the earth.
- These dust clouds were first discovered in the sixties, but are so difficult to spot that scientists have debated their existence since then.
- The findings may be used to decide where to put satellites in the future and will have to be considered when interplanetary space missions are undertaken.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.